Chapter 27

It's pitch black. I can't see a thing but I can hear people's voice. I have a banging headache and I can feel blood on my neck.
Where am I? What happened?
I move around in pain but then realise that I'm blind folded, duck tape is around my mouth and my hands and legs are tied up.
???: Oii Trey...she's awake
I hear footsteps get louder as people come closer to me. I then feel hands grab me, lift me up and place me roughly on a chair. The blind fold is removed from my eye and I'm blinded by the morning sun. Everything's blurry at this point. But I can pin point that I'm in a fucking ware house that has one pathetic window in the corner of the building. The duck tape was removed from around my mouth. They ripped it off like a bandaid.
Trey: Hello Lexi Ford
Me: H-How do you know my name
Trey: We do our back ground research on out hostages
He says with a devious smile.
Me: Hostage?
You could hear the panic in my voice
Trey: Yes Lexi... Hostage... I'm quite impressed you know, not many girls would be willing to risk their life for a drug dealer.
Me: Drug dealer?
Trey: You don't know *laughs* both Connor and Daniel are dealers. They work for me.
He cups my chin but I move my head to remove it.
Trey: Do you know why they're on my bad side Lexi.
I look at the floor.
Trey: Look at me when I'm talking to you slut.
I don't move.
Bang. I receive on blow to the face.
Trey: Do you know why they're on my bad side.
Me: N-No
Tears are streaming down my face.
Trey: Because they stole a lot of money from me, 66K to be precise.
Me: What?
I look up in shock.
Trey: Thought they were fighting because of you huh? *chuckles* naive little girl, don't you know that you shouldn't interfere in a boy's business?... Clearly not.
Me: Where are they? What do you want from me?
Trey: I don't know where they are. Junior kind of...what's the word, snaked me. He took them. And with you!
He bent down to my level
Trey: We're gonna torture you and kill you.
He smirks
Me: WHAT! WHY? WHAT DID I DO? I PROMISE I WONT SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE!
Trey: *Laughs* Clearly you are new. Anyone who sees my face who isn't apart of my gang must be killed. And sadly, that's the reason for death today.
I start to cry
???: Bro! Hold on
Trey went to talk to his boys then came back to me.
Trey: Or.
I immediately look up in desperation
Me: OR WHAT! I'LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING!
Trey: Bring Connor, Daniel and Junior to me.
I freeze. My hearts at my throat feeling to throw up. No wait.
I throw up all over the warehouse floor.
Trey: THE FUCK! IS THIS BITCH PREGNANT OR WHAT?
Oh My God! Is this morning sickness? I ignore the thought, straighten myself up and proceed the conversation.
Me: What are you going to do to them?
Trey: Kill them.
His eyes still red, his jaw line tightens and so does his fist. He says the words like it's an everyday thing. Which is for him.
Me: N-NO N-NO I CAN'T DO THAT TO THEM.
Trey: You're really going to risk your life and your babies for 3 dick heads who you just met. Listen, if you do this  I won't only set you free but I'll can give you a job. A job to sell for me. You'll make money, trust me.
Me: How much?
Trey gives me a side smile.
Trey: To start off with, about 5K a week. That increase according to your performance rate.
*Silence*
Me: No I'm not doing it. I can't betray the boys.
Trey: Look at you, you're protecting people that you don't even know. You're a smart girl, make a smart decision.
Me: I am.
***
Hours went by and Trey came back from wherever he went.
???: Where's Tamz?
Trey: I don't know man. He should be here. He's always here when we kill someone.
They all look at me then continue their conversation.
Me: Uh-
Trey: Got something to say bitch?
Me: Who's Tamz?
Trey looks at his boys then comes towards me.
Trey: Well since you're going to die anyway. I might as well tell you. Tamz is my partner. Same thing applies to him who ever see's his face. Dies.