part 2

You begin to draw a girl, sitting in the corner pf her room all alone. When you were finished you took a picture to post on deviantart. You logged into you deviant art.
Username- death-the-kide
Password- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (thats a long password (눈_눈))
You posted the art and titled it the lonely girl. After that you went back to looking out your window seeing it was dark, and you were tired so you deiced to cut a little and then go to bed.
You take your blade and roll up your selves to reveal your arm covered in several cuts, and scars. You soon realized there was no more room for you to cut on this arm.
So you pull up the sleeve on your other arm, and looking at it you could see some scars and a few cuts. You took your blade and began to cut your arm.
You finished cutting your arm, and fell asleep hoping that you wouldn't wake up.
Then next morning you woke you and seen a note on your pillow. You leaned up and read it.

Dear (Y/N),
Why did you cut yourself last night. Your not fat and you are beautiful. So please stop it (Y/N) i love you and don't ever want to see you hurt. I would hold you close and kiss you right now, but i'm not aloud to see you. so lets pretend i did.
Love ~bloody painter.

Who the hell is the 'bloody painter' and how did he know you cut last night. Was he watching you or something. To many questions ran though your head, so you got up and went down stairs but stopped at the landing hearing your parents fighting again.
You took a deep breath and walked down stairs, made yourself some breakfast and went back upstairs to eat.