Where is Perry?

'Ring - Ring....... Ring - Ring.' The alarm clock ringed. I am in a state of half sleep and can hear the footsteps of someone coming towards me.
"Come on sweetie! Wake up. You are getting late for school. It's 7 A.M." It is my mommy. 'What 7 A.M.' I immediately get up from my bed and rushed towards bathroom. I can hear the voice of door shut. 'Maybe mommy left the room.' I take bath and started dressing up. 'What the hell !!'

"Mommy where is my school uniform?" I shouted. Mom calmly replied,"It's on the hanger beside your dressing table...... Get ready soon!!!! Breakfast is ready."

"I got it, mom", I replied. It was already 7:10 A.M. and I have to reach school by 7:30 A.M. So I immediately, but carefully put on my uniform so no crease gets damaged. I loved to make two braids but as time is running out I simply make two ponytails. I am staring myself in the mirror. Mirror was one of my bestie. I can see my deep - blue coloured eyes on my fair white complexion making me look like a fairy.

"Katy! hurry up come down." Mommy called me. I realise that it was 7:15 A.M. I am such a silly girl. Whenever I look at myself I simply forget about the things happening around me.

I hurriedly rushed towards the dining room and greeted "Good morning Mommy." Mom sat on the main chair eating a bread with jam and drinking a cup of coffee. I could not see my father , my cute little nine year old brother Ben and my twin but identical sister Pelitha (Perry). Before asking anything, my mom understood my reactions," Honey, your father went to his office early and Ben is sleeping because he is not feeling well."

"Ok ........" My mom is very lovely and a good lady. She always understand me and had never talked with me rudely or bluntly.

Today she was looking very beautiful.
She was wearing a red top with a lot of flower in it and a pair of blue jeans with black hills. Red color suits her fair white complexion. She has a hazel green colored eyes an auburn hair. My complexion is same as hers. But my eye color is same as daddy's. I resemble both my mother and father whereas Ben looks like my mother , and Perry like my father. Talking of Perry reminds me that mommy didn't told me about her.

"Mom, Where is Perry? I haven't seen her since last night."

"She told me to tell you that she is staying a night with Mini and will join you directly at school."
'It's wierd why didn't she told me!'
We always tell everything to each other.
       'WHERE THE HELL IS PERRY?'

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

This is my first experience of writing a novel. I hope you guys liked it. And please I am really sorry for any of the mistakes. I know that this chapter is not so interesting but believe me coming chapters will be interesting and funny.

Please VOTE my novel and don't forget to comment it!!!!!!!!!

   Bye