Rico's P.O.V.
Dinner with YN was amazing, I'm actually catching more feelings for her. Hopefully she feels the same.

We just arrived at the front of her apartment.

YN- I had a great time Ric it was sweet of you.

Rico- Least I could do.

Then an awkward silence was happening. I didn't know what to do.

YN- Well I guess I better..(gco)

I kissed her, your man Rico kissed YN. She surprisingly kissed back.

I pulled away and just stared into her gorgeous eyes.

Rico- See you late YN, I'll see you tomorrow.

YN- Ok.

With that I went home to get NOW an awesome night of sleep.

YN P.O.V.
That kiss was the best! I actually felt a spark and it was so good. I did not want this night to end. I went to take a shower and then I put my blue and black basketball shorts and a dark blue sports bra.

When I walked into my living room and was watching tv I heard a knock on my door.

YN- WHO IS IT!!

???-...

The person didn't respond so I went to go open the door.

It was Arin?! How did he know where I lived?!

YN- Arin?

Arin- Hey YN um what's up?

YN- Umm not much how'd you know where I live?

Arin- One of my friends used to live here.

YN- Oh ok um are you ok?

Arin- Can I come in?

I'm hesitating whether he wants to just talk or what. But I guess it couldn't hurt.

YN- Yeah sure.

I let him in and we sat on my couch.

Arin- Umm YN I wanted to thank you for telling to go to Jay's house.

YN- Oh... Yeah it pissed me off too.

Arin- Why were you pissed?

YN- Because when me and Rico went there Jay said he never was my friends and that I'm a bitch and acted like he never was opened to tell me anything about his problems.

Arin- Damn! That's how he treats you. You guys were tight I thought?

Why is Arin talking to me like he knows me? I don't mind it but damn Jay must talk about me a lot!

YN- I thought so too.

Arin- Yeah.

It was an awkward silence. This so weird as fuck, the dude I used to have crush on is sitting in my living room. Yet I'm trying to be with Rico.

YN- Umm do you want something to drink.

Arin- Umm you have a soda?

YN- Yeah what kind?

Arin- It doesn't matter.

I walked over to my kitchen area, as I was walking I could feel Arin's eyes just on me. If he thinks that anything is about to happen he is surely mistaken.

I give him his drink and he just smirks at me.

YN- Is there a problem?

Arin- No not at all.

I sit on the couch and as I sit I feel a hand on my ass I instantly shift away. This nigga is really trying.

Arin- What's wrong YN are you ok?

YN- I'm fine just watching tv.

Arin- Can I ask you something?

YN- What?

Arin- I heard that you have a crush on me, is that true?(smirks)

YN- (chuckles) Correction! I had a crush on you.

Arin- What changed? Is it because I'm known to play people?

YN- I liked you because you didn't care what people thought of you, you always seemed to want to do better than others.

Arin- But...

YN- But, I don't know what happened but you seemed to turn into such an ass.

When I said that he had a blank face on. Like he just got hit by the biggest bullet in the world.

YN- Like you turned into this person that just doesn't know how to treat a girl. I'm saying girl because all these hoes you be fucking with are no where near as being women. Because a real woman would give you a hard time but stays with you regardless of anything...

I was on a role, like he actually was listening. In my mind I'm like "YES BITCH GO AHEAD!"

YN- She would make you stay loyal because that's how good she is. You wouldn't need hoes when you have a good woman.

Arin- So, what are you saying I should do?

YN- I'm saying is you need to rethink and find out where you went wrong. If it means cutting people off then so be it. Arin, I may not know you like that but I do know when people acting fake and just..(gco)

I was caught off to Arin's lips crashing into mine. I kissed back obviously.