Chapter 6

YN P.O.V.
I hope Arin listens to me and doesn't flip out. But, I can't worry about that right now I have to focus on this date with Rico.

Rico- So why was he here?

YN- He's pissed at the skank but let's not worry about that.

Rico- You're right...

Arin's P.O.V.
As I was driving to Jay's house I was trying to make sure I'm relaxed like YN said. I don't know why I'm listening to her but whatever is at Jay's house, I guess I have no choice.

When I got there I knocked on there door and Jay opens and he looks surprised to see me.

Jay- Hey um Arin what are you doing here.

Arin- Oh um I was just seeing how you are sense you didn't come to the court.(lied)

Jay- Yeah I overslept and you know I forgot.

Arin- Oh may I come in.

Jay- I don't think that's a good idea.

Ok now I know something's up.

Arin- Why not?

Jay- Umm hold on a second.

It took like a few minutes and then he finally let me in.

I sat on the couch and I didn't understand why YN wanted me to be here.

Jay- Hey Umm why not you go down in the basement and I'll be right up.

Arin- Ok

I went to the basement, when Jay closed the door I walked back up to the stair case and cracked the door open a little bit.

Jay- Babe why are you down here, you know Arin is here.

???- Bae I'm hungry you know I'm eating for 2.

Jay- Look Brit I'll bring you food..

What the hell! I lost it I bust the door open and walked to where they were at.

Arin- Brit what the fuck are you doing here.

Brit- Look Arin I didn't want you to find out like this.

Arin- So you gonna cheat on me with this ass.

Jay- Look man don't be..(gco)

Brit- IT'S OK JAY.. He needs to know.

Arin- I'm listening.

Brit- Me and Jay have been seeing each other for some time. He cares for me and comforts me like how you should've been so I'm just saying we're done.

Arin- Is that my baby?

Brit- Yes because I checked the dates.

I was beyond pissed! Pissed, because I was being cheated on and didn't even know it. I don't know how I missed it.

Arin- You know what, that's fine because I didn't really like you. You're a bitch, slut, and rude as hell! And Jay, hope she don't fuck around and cheat with your ass.

With that I walked out, I didn't know where to go I didn't want to go home and I didn't want a hoe to be with. Maybe I could ask YN, she's the only one that wouldn't judge me.

Jay's P.O.V.
I know you guys wanna know why I'm fucking shit up. I said I liked YN as a friend, that's a lie I LOVED her. At the party when I saw her with Rico I was mad as hell because she chose him over me. Even though I had Brit secretly, I still was in love with YN. So, I got tired of being looked down by everyone so I said fuck it and moved on.