the voices

Many people have been told that if you hear voices in your head, it's best to get it checked out. But, what if I don't want it checked out? I love them, they're my friends. Yes they force me to do things but that doesn't make them any different..

'sweetie, I'm home' my mom shouted. "hi mom, be downstairs in a sec" I yelled back. 'why the hell is she here? Does she not realize we don't like her? she needs to die!' "um, that's my mother you're talking about. Don't say that." 'I don't freaking care! We will kill her!' I was already used to these voices, but for some reason, they hated my mom, probably hormones.. I don't know.

*half hour later*

'honey are you ready to eat?' my mom asked. "yeah mom". As we were eating, I became angry, I don't know why though. My mom was chewing very loud which only made me angerier.

daughter-mom. stop eating so freaking loud! stop breathing so freaking loud. just stop!

mom-excuse me.

daughter-ma doom de ma zom gu wa ze na me doom.

mom-sweetie what's wrong?

daughter- mom, its the voices.. tThey're.. they're possessing me..

mom-what do you mean?

daughter- MOM! DON'T EVER LISTEN TO THE--- DIE B*TCH (in deep voice)

Mom- what's going on, sweetie that's enough, stop!

The mother was scared and confused. she heard noises of little girls laughing upstairs. she ran upstairs to find her daughter pale white with viens practically the color black popping out.

Possessed daughter- I don't want you alive. You won't die, so I am going to do it for you

mom- what do you mean...?

possessed daughter- tee hee.

The daughter got back to her normal form, as if nothing had happened. "mommy, what's going on? mommy, please tell me. mommy please.!" her mother came closer and stroked her daughters cheek. 'its alright, everything is alright. "tee hee" the possessed girl pulled out a knife and kept stabbing the mother. The mother pleaded to stop but she kept going.

*3 hours later*

dad- why hasn't she answered her phone? It's been 2 hours now.

The father just got out off work, finally in his driveway. He picked up some groceries and went inside. He put of the bags on the counter.

possessed daughter- tee hee

father- hello?

possessed daughter- daddy, I'm upstairs, come play with me and mommy

father- coming sweetie

.......