Jiley - Dirty Little Secrets (Dual Semi-Sequel)

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE:

AN: This is based around two of my previous one shots "Extended Anniversary Scene" and "Beach Front Love". Riley talking about the Miami Beach incident is kinda the sequel to "Beach Front Love", while her explanation to her anniversary with James is the sequel to "Extended Anniversary Scene" (italics is the flashback). So this oneshot won't be as much Riley and James together as my normal Jiley one shots. It's more of the A-Troupe girls talking about Jiley. And involves Emily and Hunter a little bit in there too. Enjoy.

Riley's POV

Some of us girls from A-Troupe were hanging out at my place. Steph, Thalia, Chloe, Amanda, Cierra, Giselle, Michelle, and of course Em. We're were having a girls night after coming back from internationals. Spending that long on the plane with the boys was a lot to handle. So it was a nice nice for us girls just to sit around in the basement, drinking and snacking, and sharing gossip. Boy free. I smiled, looking around at everyone. Emily was sitting with Stephanie and Giselle on the couch. Michelle, Chloe, and Thalia sat in the other couch across from them, with the coffee table between the two groups. At one end of the table was Amanda, and Cierra on the love seat and at the opposite end was me on the recliner with my knees tucked up to my chest. The coffee table had some snacks: crackers, cheese, veggies, candy. And a bottle of wine we were splitting among the 9 of us. Emily's voice snapped me outbid my daze.

"So I think we should gossip a bit. We need to spice this night up," she said with a grin. Then she looked around.... "Thalia? How's it goin' with Eldon?" Em asked. Thalia looked up,

"Oh.....good I guess. I mean he's my first boyfriend-"

"And you're his 3rd girlfriend," Amanda chuckled. Thalia did too.

"Yeah well he better not mess this one up because if he does I'll be smacking that bit into next week," Em said with a laugh. Everyone chuckled. "What about you, Cie?" Em said, turning to her. Cierra scratched the neck of her neck. She had recently gotten together with a boy who was new to B-Troupe.

"Us? We're ok. I haven't seen him yet since we got back, but we're going out tomorrow," she said calmly.

"Ri?" Em said, looking at me. Everyone looked at me as if I was worth listening too the most... "You and James?" She question. Everyone looked interested and intrigued,

"Yeah Riley, how's everything in the wonderful world of Jiley?" Giselle cooed. I blushed, thinking about my boyfriend.

"Um... we're good," was all I said. They didn't look convinced.

"Good? That's it?" Amanda's said.

"Yeah there gotta be more?" Michelle added.

"Yeah James was gettin' real 'handsy' on the plane ride home," Stephanie said. Emily and Chloe looked a bit shocked.

"He was what now?" Em said in disbelief. I grinned slightly.

"Oooo! She's blushing! That means she liiiked iiitt!" Cierra cooed in a childish way. I rolled my eyes, ducking my head a bit.

"Spill Ri!" Em said. I took a deep breath.

"Yeah, where did you to go on the plane?" Michelle asked.

"Just.... to the bathroom..." I said shyly.

"To?" Chloe prodded.

"Make out," I admitted sheepishly. The girls all 'oooooed' and were smiling at me.

"So what else happened that I don't know about Riley?" Em asked, her to e hinting that she was a bit upset as she glared slightly.

"What she didn't tell you Em?" Steph asked.