Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Saturday

(One week later)

(1:25pm)

“Today’s Mike’s birthday and he’s having a party, is y’all going to come because I do not wanna be there like some damn stalker watching over his dirty ass?” Kimmy asked coming back into the living room, sitting on the couch with a cup of water. We hardly went to parties unless it was a friends or family thing because folks are crazy and there was a ninety percent chance some ignorant ass person would be shooting. Even though Mike was a friend he didn’t live in the safest neighborhood so hearing he’s having a party I was kind of stretchy about going.

“How the hell is you gon be considered a stalker when that’s yo nigga that’s an automatic invite?” Angel stated rolling her eyes before she started dancing like the fool she is. “But you know I’m in that thang. Conceited and all that nigga can throw a party, plus I’m man hunting so I’m there.” Angel said way to excitedly making us laugh.

“Right you man hunting and you’re choosing one of Mike’s parties to hunt at? That’s disastrous Angel fo’real, half the niggas there probably already have girlfriends they didn’t bring and/or they married trying to be on some low shit. We talking about Mike his ass don’t associate himself with nobody good. Shid half his friends probably burning too you never know, Mike ass probably burning-.” Kimmy hit me as I said that.

“Bitch no he’s not, I takes that ass to clinic every other week. That’s my bae and all but I know his ass triflin, if he wants to keep fuckin with me it’s a must which he knows. Mike ain’t fuckin these hoes raw he know better, I’d kill his mothafuckin ass if he bring me some shit back.” Kimmy said seriously, there was even a hint of an attitude in her voice which I paid no attention to. Mike was a hoe we all knew that but Kimmy was crazy about him for some strange reason.

Yeah he was sexy with his light brown skin, green eyes with brown specks in them. His six foot frame, wave faded hair, that chinstrap beard and penciled mustache. Mike was cute no doubt about it but he was a hoe. What Kimmy really saw in him is beyond me- but she was crazy about that man.

“Bitch no need for attitudes, you know if yo coochie burning or smelling or not-.” I burst out laughing cutting myself off as Kimmy jumped on me whacking my ass with a pillow.

“Fuck you, my pussy not burning nor does it stank- wanna smell it?” Pushing Kimmy off me, still laughing I shook my head.

“I was just playing- then again Missy, smell her." Missy throw a pillow at me rolling her eyes, making me laugh more.

"See this why I didn't want to tell y'all ass about Mya." Missy stated with an attitude making us all laugh.

"Now you know I was just playing. If you like to play with cat then you do, so what. If you thought a joke or three wasn't going to come then that's your fault, hoe you know us, shit me. So lose the attitude and come smell Kim's pussy to see if it stank." Angel and Ebony started laughing as both Missy and Kimmy jumped on me whacking me with the couch pillows.

"I can't stand yo ass, you get on my damn nerves. I don't know why you trying to make me snell that funky shit-." Missy started saying until Kimmy gasped out loud making us burst into a fit of laughter with what she replied back saying...

"Oh bitch no the fuck you didn't, when yo ass then tasted every lesbian's pussy in Moonstone. I mean, seeing as you’re fuckin with Mya's hoe ass that then tongued every bitch pussy around and fuck'd these hoes with the same damn strap she fuck you with. Bitch you should be the last one saying shit in fact...is that a sore on your gums?" Kimmy asked getting in Missy’s face. We all just started ganging at that, me more so than them.