Today at school!

@pretty_little_liars

I was sleeping in my bed. I woke up, I got dress into my favourite clothes! My pink shirt, my black tights and a skirt and my favourite combat boots.
The outfit is on the top!!

Before School I went For a swim and I saw zac Swimming... And I went up them, and said "hi!"

Hi guys!
They said  hi!
I was on the dock. And they said "hi,"
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Only Zac knows about Tessie and her mermaid tail.
❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Hey Zac! And he said hi back.
You going to school, and he said " yeah, having a quick swim!" And I said "ohh!" And he said " is anyone coming!" And I said " know?" And he said " ok, watch out?" And I said "Ok!"
Zac jumped out.

And he quickly dried off. And then Me and Zac is walking, when we were walking we saw Evie stop off at the Cafa! And Zac ran up to Evie, to catch up with her.
Evie said "hi guys!"
And we said "HI😄"
-------------------------> skip

We're in CLASS! The teacher is teaching a boring assignment. SUPER BORING!!
Acid
Baking soda!

Assignment..............::

I put it in! It explodes! On me and Zac! We ran out the class room! We tried to go to Mrs. Santo's offices someone's there, then we tried somewhere, but then we drop, in front of the school, we turned Invisble. We slowly dried off! And our mermaid tail is gone.
❤️❤️💋💋❤️❤️💋💋❤️❤️💋
That's my day! After that happened, I went home, I mean my adoptive parents. I do love them! But I really want to know my really Mother!

👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Hope u like!
Tessany
  X