Bad dog

I woke up the next morning hangover free but a very hot, very naked, snoring J cuddling me to death.

So much for keeping our hands to ourselves. That's okay, I'll just teach him a lesson he won't soon forget.

Carefully moving out of the bed I snoop around his room for anything I could use to tie him down.

He needs to learn that I'm the Alpha in this relationship. He can have the Alpha responsibilities. Just not in the bedroom.

"What are you looking for?" He mumbles propping his self up on an elbow.

I hide what I find behind my back. Be cool Elle.

"I'm trying to find the mice."

"What mice?"

"The ones that help you tidy up princess." I snort. He glares at me laying back down putting his hands behind his head.

Perfect.

Climbing back on the bed I straddle his waist staring innocently down at him as he looks up at me.

"I knew you couldn't resist me." He says cockily.

"Mm guilty." I bend down kissing his tattooed chest smoothing my hands over his abs.

"I just can't keep my hands off of you."

He groans reaching to grab me. Before he can I force his hands back over his head securing the handcuffs. The chain to them I tie around the edge of the headboard.

"What the hell." He growls. "Cute baby now let me go."

"Not a fucking chance. Our deal was to keep our hands to ourselves. Not only was my pillow barrier gone but you were cuddling me." I bite pinching his nipple.

"Elle." He warns jerking at my touch.

"What?" I say innocently pinching the other one.

"I will break this headboard."

"Tsk tsk, bad dog. You will lie here and learn." Running my hands up and down his abs he moans as I scratch his side.

"I'm going to get you back." He hisses.

I giggle taking a hold of his member. "Why because you're helpless?"

Pumping slowly he withers under my touch his breathing coming out uneven.

"E-elle, baby you have to stop." He whispers. I take him into my mouth keeping my eyes trained on his.

"Shit baby." He moans bucking his hips.

When I've finished I lick my lips patting his thigh. "When you learn to keep your hands to yourself I'll take the cuffs off."

"Baby no I have to-"

"It wasn't a suggestion, I'm telling you that's what is happening." Smiling sweetly I hop off the bed to fix myself up in the bathroom.

Let's see how he likes being touched without any say.

All cleaned up but still in his shirt I come back to him with one hand uncuffed.

"Bad dog." I scold playfully. "You'll learn to behave."

Locking him back to the headboard I look in his dressers for a belt. "Ah here we go."

Snapping the belt he stares wide eyed. "Don't even."

Whipping the mattress he bares his teeth at me, "Elle. I'm not kidding don't."

"Hm you're saying one thing but your body is telling me a different story." Licking my lips just thinking about taking him into my mouth again, he glares.

"Baby, put.the.belt.down."

"You don't make the rules I do J. The sooner you learn that the better." Slapping the belt against his stomach he cringes slightly.

"Ugh baby you're going to pay for-"

I whip it again a feral growl erupting from his plump lips. "Don't talk unless I say so understood?"

He huffs obsidian eyes shooting daggers at me. Naturally the Alpha in him definitely doesn't want to be submissive.

I'm his mate and also an Alpha so it's hard to deny my command.

Ah the internal battle.

Tossing the belt down I observe the welts forming on his brown skin.

Licking and kissing them he hisses in pain and pleasure. "I'm going to get you back baby. Don't you worry."

"Mm that's if I ever let you go. I enjoy seeing you this way." I tease going back to kissing his body.

The plus side about being a Were is fast healing. Mixed with a mates saliva speeds the process up a bit more. Lucky for him.

Straddling him again I rest my chin on his chest looking into his eyes that have turned back to their gorgeous green color.

"That wasn't so bad was it?"

He sighs shaking his head no,"Nothing I can't do to you."

Sitting up I pout my lips pinching his nipple again. "I don't like your tone Alpha J. That sounds like a sexy threat."

He shrugs closing his eyes, "Take it however you want to. Two Dominates is never going to work."

"Well I know of one Dominate in here and that's me." I trail kisses up his neck until I reach the edge of his lips.

"When you let me go that ass is mine."

Licking the side of his face I peck his lips gingerly, "If I let you go." I say nipping his bottom lip.

"I'll get out of these cuffs baby don't you worry."

"I'm not in the least bit concerned."

"You should be. I don't have a code word for you. Whatever I do to you there isn't going to be an end until I'm finished." He winks at me a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth.

My core clenches the thought of us trading places warming my insides. "Bad dog." I coo hopping off of him heading to the door.

"Elle wait!'

"Huh?"

He jiggles the cuffs raising his eyebrows. "Let me go."

I shake my head,"I want food. You'll have to wait."

"WHAT?" He roars.

I cover my mouth with my hand trying not to laugh. "Fries over guys, Alpha j."

Shutting the door behind me he screams a slew of curse word.

Bad dog.