Mikado Ryugamine

So this is the first one here we go!!!
*runs off screaming my ass off*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You just got off the train and the first thing you saw was people...and more people. Your idiot friend Masaomi Kida, said that you could come live with him in Ikebukuro while you go to school there with him as well. The thing is that his very best friend was coming as well, you don't him/her, heck you didn't even his or her gender!!

Anyways, you were looking around for Masaomi until you bumped into someone chest. You look up to see a guy with blue-ish gray-ish eyes (im not right for sure but tell me in a comment) with short black hair.

"I'm so sorry!!" He said as he reach out for your hand and you took his hand then got up.

"No, I'm sorry!" You said as you bow down to him.

"Well, let's say we are both sorry?" He give a cute smile at you, in result you blushing a pink as a flower. You smiled back and said.

"Y-yeah" You stutter in embarrassed.

"What's your name?" He asked with that smile again.

"Oh yeah! My name is-" you got cut off by hug attack by one and only big baka...Masaomi.

"I see you met my best friend, my lovely (N/N/)" Kida said with a big smile on his face. You push him away and said

"That's not my name, you baka" You playfully smack him on the arm with a big smile then turned to the mystery bestie of the idiot."Kon'nichwa my name is (F/N) (L/N), it's nice to met you" You said as you bowed

At first he blushed a bit then said "My name is Mikado Ryugamine." He also bow then said. "S-so I guess we are here for a reason b-because of Masaomi, right?"

"Yep" You turned Kida and said "So im hungry, let's eat!!" Then you started to walk with a blush on your face because you realized you liked Mikado and that one day you will confess but little did you know that boy was blushing at the sight from the back of your (H/L) (H/C) hair, kawaii outfit, and that Mikado have developed a crush on you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you guys that was the first one shot please request a character.....so please please please please please please please please request

WELL LOVE YOU FOR READING THIS FANFIC!!