Chapter 31- God no!

Nina's POV:

That whole night I couldn't sleep knowing Fabian isn't safe. I go to the kitchen for some water. I look at that clock and see it's 6:46 AM. That early? Well I should atleast get dressed.

-

-

-

-

I go to the room and go to the bathroom to take a shower and use the potty (Say that with a baby voice!^-^) When I finished I blow dry my hair so that's it's semi-dry. I then do my normal makeup. nude eyeshadow,winged eyeliner,and black mascara. I look ok. I go to the room and change into a black tank top and put on one of Fabian's sweatshirts. I then change to gym shorts. and put on my uggs. I smell the sweatshirt and smell him. I sigh sadly. I have to find him. I try my hardest to not think of the worst things possible. What if he's dead? Hurt? Bleeding? Need help? Wants me? I then remember I need to do my hair. I go back to the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun.

-

-

-

-

-

With that I head downstairs and read the clock, 7:46 AM. It took me 1 hour?! Wow. Amber much? I giggle at that. I head to the downstairs and make my breakfast. I grab the bread,peanut butter.banana, and honey. I make my sandwich and make some tea. When I finish I grab my mac and watch If I Stay on Netflix (IT'S ON!!!!!!) in the middle I start to cry. What if that's what happening to Fabian?! When I finish I can tell my makeup is running. Before I can do anything about it I hear the doorbell. I sigh not even caring about my makeup. I open it and see Fabian's mom, Rebecca, at the door. She's also crying, she cries even more when she sees my sweatshirt. "Rebecca?! What's wrong?!" I ask worriedly, I hope it has nothing to do with Fabian! Dear god no! "F-F-F-F-abian's H-H-H-H-e's." She can't finish because she's crying her heart out. GOD NO!!! "Rebecca, slowly." I say trying not to sound too worried. She takes a big breath. It takes her a minute or 2 to calm herself down. "I'm s-sorry Nina, F-Fabian's in the h-h-hopital." With that I lose it.

Fabian's POV: (This takes place the last chapter)

While i'm sleeping next to Nina I feel someone tug on me making me fall off the bed. I try to get up but I get knocked out in the second.

-

-

-

-

I wake up in a very disgusting environment. WTF?! Where am I?! I look around and see blood on my shirt. Wait what?! I thought I slept without one . I shrug it off and look around more, looks like i'm in some abandoned house or something. I look straight ahead and see someone. I squint my eyes to see if I can see better. I can't, so the person comes closer to the light. I see crystal clear as to who it is. My father with a belt. I then know what's going to happen. "Father." I whisper. "Fabian, welcome!" He says. "What do you want?!" I yell. "Unfinished business." He says. "Shirt." He says. I get what he's talking about and take it off. I know I can't fight in the state i'm in. "Turn." He says, I do so and feel pain. Fire. Belt. Whip. I bite my lip to avoid making noise. He whips me again but this time it hurts a WHOLE lot more. I yelp, that gets him mad. "Say a word and Nina gets hurt dumbass!" He does this for a while. It feels like forever. When he leaves I sit in the dark. For an hour i'm alone to recover. Then he comes in and holds a gun. I start to back up but I can't because i'm that weak. "Bitch!" He says and shoots my leg. I yell at the top of my lungs. I hear a door slam and people fighting. I can't see anything because black dots are invading my vision. Before I close my eyes I hear someone say "Oh my gosh. Don't worry sir. I'm calling 9-1-1 right now!" It sounds like a girl, I can't tell. I close my eyes and all I see is black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! Sorry this is sucky. It's like 11:25 PM here and i'm tired AF! Anyways I start school on Wednesday! So I guess that's yay?! No no it's not! ANYWAYS!!! TCA (Teen Choice Awards) DOE! So glad my babies (Shailene W and Theo J) won Choice Movie Liplock and my baby (Shailene) won Choice Movie Actress: Action/Adventure! Sadly they weren't there but at least they won right? Anyways...Love you all my SibunA initiates!

Song of the week: Good for you -selena Gomez ft ASAP ROCKY

QOTD: What grade are you in?

AOTD: 7th

STAY UNIQUE!! ✦

~yasleyyromanོ