"No, I'm not having your pup." Em pulled back with a confused look on her face while Cyn continued to smile.

"I'm having your pups. I went for a checkup this morning with Dr. L. We're having twins, Em." She continued happily. This time, Em pulled Cyn into a kiss that made Mommy cover both Ozzy's and Zemora's eyes. When they broke away from the kiss, Em stood up and threw Cyn over her shoulder while her eyes flashed. Looks like someone is about to get laid.

Cyn laughed as Em exited the living room wordlessly, leaving us to stare at the empty spot they were just sitting in. Seconds later, their room door slammed shut and the living room was filled with chatter. We talked about any and everything. Mommy said that since everyone was safe now, it was time for her and everyone else to leave. They miss Virginia and thought it was time to go home now. I, obviously, wasn't going back, but I would miss them. My life was here, in California, with my two mates at my side.

A few minutes later, I could feel Matthew's member hardening underneath me. I guess it didn't help that I was constantly moving my butt on him without anyone noticing. He did nothing to stop me and continued to converse like there was nothing stirring in his pants. I grinned as I listened and wiggled my hips some more, forcing him to grip my waist and hold me still.

"I'm not afraid to take you in front of everyone." He whispered huskily into my ear, causing a shiver to run down my spine. I was hoping that no one had noticed, but as the saying goes, "Moms know everything."

"Matthew, I can smell your arousal from here. Why can't you be decent and take Toby to a room like Emery did with Cyn?" She stared at us pointedly. My mouth dropped in shock.

"Hey! You're supposed to be encouraging abstinence." I replied embarrassingly. Who does that? Mommy looked at me blankly.

"Oh please, Toby. You're no virgin Mary." She stated as she picked up Ozzy and squeezed his cheeks. Much like Ozzy's own, my cheeks turned a bright red. Matthew stood up with me in his arms and turned to Michael.

"I think it's time someone else got pregnant, don't you?" He asked teasingly, causing Michael to smirk and nod. I honestly don't know what happened after that. One minute I was sending a playful glare Mommy's way, and the next I was buried under one of my mates.

This was my life now.

Not so surprisingly, I was okay with that.

***

I took in deep breaths as I laid between my mates. Michael was on my right while Matthew was on my left. Our skins were still slightly sweaty from earlier activities even though Michael had wiped us off with a wet cloth. The room was silent, except for our heavy breathing. It was a comfortable silence, and I was enjoying it very much, I was even ready to fall asleep, but then Matthew stated the unexpected.

"I have to return to Virginia." He mumbled. Michael and I froze before turning to face him with bewildered looks on our faces.

"What do you mean you have to return to Virginia?!" Michael asked, slightly angry. I faced Michael with a sharp glare.

"Let him explain. We're probably just thinking too much into it." I told him pointedly, forcing him to calm down. I mean, Matthew said it himself that he was staying in California, he couldn't be staying in Virginia permanently. Michael sighed before nodding in understanding. Once I was sure that he was calm, I pecked his lips before turning back to Matthew.

"I-I didn't mean it like that." He said hurriedly. "My dad said he needs to talk to me, face to face, about me stepping down as Alpha. I'm not sure how he feels about it, but I'm definitely standing by my decision. I was hoping that you both could come with me. I was also hoping that Toby could get his apologies from the pack and I could formally introduce Michael to my dad." He finished with a nervous chuckle. He's so cute!