Revealed?!!

Naruto walked into the room twenty miutes late. He sat at is desk and thunked his feet on top. Kakashi gave him a one-eyed glare.

"As i was saying before 'Naruto' so rudely interupted, sometimes you can hide your actual appearance with a jutsu. Now, to unbind this jutsu, im going to show you." he eye-smirked, and dragged Naruto to the front of the class. "I think its time you came out of hiding." Kakashi said while doing the hand signs. Naruto paled and said "no no no wai-" But the puff of smoke had already covered him up. In his place was a face all of the students knew. It was- "Welcome back, Fourth Hokage." Smirked Kakashi. He was holding Minato up by his scruff, considering Kakashi was only about a few inches taller, this was quite a feat. All of the kids looked astounded. Finaly, Sakura said "Aren't you dead?" Minato laughed and struggled free. He landed on his feet, and smiled at her "Nope! I was just in hiding." Sasuke then stated "So.... Naruto doesn't exist?" Minato shook his head violently. "oh he does. I just decided to pretend to be my son to protect you all." The class nodded. "Although... i did use some of Itama's personality...." Said minato thoughtfully. "Itama? Who's Itama?" Asked another student. "Oh. he's my youngest son. Two years younger than Naruto. Maybe i could bring him in..." He said. "Welp. It's time i got going! I guess i should resume my position as Hokage and releive the old man...." He said as he jumped out the window. The class was left in shock. Kakashi sighed and dismissed the class.

~THE NEXT DAY~

The student's filed slowly into the classroom. Then the hokage walked in last. He said "Everyone, meet my son, Itama!" And a boy walked it. He had fairly short redish brown hair and wore glasses. All the girls in the room squeeled. He stared at them, puzzled. He said; "Dad. Why am i here?" And the fourth said "Starting today, you are going to be coming to school here! YAY!" Itama glared at his hyperactive dad. "WHY?!" He yelled. "BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!" Shouted the hokage. "Okay. so how aout Naruto coming, too?!" said Itama, sounding slightly panicky. "You know he would kick my ass if i suggested it!" Said the hokage. The class watched in silent as the shoutig match went on. The hokage won, and Itama took a seat next to Sakura. He slouched in the seat and grumbled a little. The hokage walked out, content.

Hey guys! Its my first Naruto fanfic. I had this random idea and i decided to try and type it up! I hope you like it! Ive never seen an idea like this before so i decided to try and type it. Please support me and give me good and/or bad criteria! thanks! ~Ego