Discovering Itama

If I attack, you shall fall,

If I give chase, you shall be caught,

If I protect, no one shall be harmed,

And if I take your life, I had no choice.'"

~Morningtheft

Sakura sat there, with her mouth open, contemplating what had just happened. Naruto, the class idiot and clown, was MINATO THE GREAT SHINOBI HERO?! If she hadn't just witnessed this with her own eyes, she never would have believed it. But it was true. And now, in place of 'Naruto', she has the Fourth Hokage's second son, Itama. He feels more like a 'Sasuke' type character, rather than a 'Naruto', though. A lot of fan girls where feeling jealous of Sakura because she had two attractive boys on her team. She felt slightly smug, and decided to rub it in Ino-pig's face. "HAHAHAHA! INO-PIG! I HAVE SASUKE-KUN AND ITAMA-KUN ON MY TEAM!! ALL YOU HAVE ARE FAT CHOJI AND LAZY SHIKAMARU!" Sakura gloated.

"BILLBOARD BROW!"

"INO PIG!"

"BILLBOARD BROW!"

"INO-PIG!"

"....."
"....."

"WOULD YOU BOTH SHUT UP?!?!?!" Cried Itama. "I don't really want to be here, and now I want to leave even more! UGH!" He yelled. Sakura and Ino both stared at him. "Oh. Um." Was all they could say. Itama couldn't understand why he was here. this was a 'class reunion' of Rookie 9! Itama wasn't a member of that class. He sighed, and tuned out the noisy class, deciding instead to read his scroll. A few minutes later, he felt someone poking his shoulder. He looked, and it was 'Sakura'. "What do you want?" He asked irritably. "Oh. um I was wondering um if you um. Um. Um would tell us about Naruto?" She asked, randomly shy. Itama sighed deeply. This was going to be a long 15 minutes.

Minato sat at his desk, working on the darn paperwork when his second son came bursting in. "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DIIIIIIDDDDDDDDD YOUUUUUUUUU LEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAVEEE MEEEE WITTTHHHH THOOOSSSSEEEE IDDIOOTS!!??" He cried in anguish. "Oh come on! I'm sure their not all bad!" Reasoned Minato. "No. Your right. THEIR ALL TERRIBLE!" His son screamed. "Tsk. Would you please be quite, Outoto?" "A-a-aniki!" Cried Itama, startled. He hadn't seen his brother in the corner. "Yes?" He replied. "Oh. Um. Didn't. Um. See you there." Stuttered Itama. he blushed, and flashed away.

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I haven't been able to post cause my home computer sucks. sorry bye. OH oh please comment, like and follow!