An Old Friend

Batman and Robin ran out into the hall, it was empty. "I think we're in the intensive treatment facility" Batman said. Batman added "lets get you to a emergency room". The walked down a hallway and into a room. Batman put Robin on a table."hmm.... ah ha! pain killers" Batman said, while picking up some pills of a shelf. "here, Damian have this.." Batman said, Robin turned his head gently and took the pills. Robin slowly fell asleep.... Batman took some gauss off the counter and wrapped his own wound up tight. Batman then went over to Robin, and flipped him over gently, he took a knife and carefully dug out the bullet in his back, then wrapped it in gauss. He then sat in a chair next to Robin's table, and held Robin's hand.. After a few minutes, Robin woke up. "wha, where am I?" Robin said. As he struggled to get up, Batman helped him sit on the table. Batman said "you were shot by the Joker, do you remember any thing?". "no, just flashing pictures, last thing I remember is, I was talking to a officer, and then felling a pain in the back like I was stabbed with the sharpest blade on earth, then seeing Joker and Harley Quinn" Robin replied. Batman said "ok, take it easy Damian, I'm going to look for help, you stay here, here's a radio if you need to contact anybody, and here's a cane, lock the door behind me". Batman headed out the door without even saying goodbye. Batman was in the hallway, he was felling watched. Then someone dropped down behind him. Batman turned around, Batman said "Nightwing?".