Millie <OPINION/RANT>

A/N: Yep. A Millie rant. Prepare yourselves.

Additionally, I will NOT use the argument 'Millie stole Graystripe from Silverstream' because Silverstream has approved of Millie.

I dislike her.

What the StarClan is going on in this she-cat's head?

Alright. So I liked her in the Manga. She seemed nice, friendly and caring. But then, when she entered the books, kaboom, she turns into the opposite. It is known that she speaks soothingly in the manga, but in the books, it is stated that her tone is 'sharp'. Additionally, when she joins Thunderclan, she just RESTRAINS Graystripe from his warrior duties, and then has kits.

And guess what?

She neglects more than half of them.
Well, she has three kits, so 3 / 2 = 1.5 and 2 is more than 1.5 soo... Yeah. I know, it's kind of depressing when Briarlight injured herself BUT- That doesn't mean Millie has to ignore and neglect her other kits. When Blossomfall gets hurt, Millie just doesn't care and walks off to check on Briarlight. Second time Blossomfall gets hurt from the tunnels, Millie yells at her. Like wtf, Millie not giving attention to Blossomfall was how she basically ended up in the Dark Forest.

Before you think on why Bumblestripe didn't turn the same, let me remind you that he was mooning over Dovewing and was absolutely distracted with her.

Briarlight even confirmed that she didn't exactly like Millie fussing over only her as well.

Blossomfall: Extremely neglected, turned over into Dark Forest, because of Millie.
Bumblestripe: Mooning over Dovewing so he didn't exactly notice anything.
Briarlight: Confirmed that she didn't like Millie fussing over her.
Graystripe: Eats too much and is restrained from warrior duties, due to Millie.

Yeah. Great family, Millie. But at least you're better than goddamn Rainflower.