Lost Love: Back Together

Los Angeles, California
February 6th
6:45 p.m.
Onika Tanya Maraj

The tape was at least 3 hours long. I turned it off after it ended. "Baybeh ya okay?"

"Yea I'm fine. What you want for dinner baby?"

"Ya not mad? Ya ain't said nun bout da' video."

"August I don't care about the video. You were drugged so you didn't know anything about it. Now c'mon. Help me with dinner baby." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "God I want you inside of me."

"I mean da' kids still asleep, we can do it right hea' in da' kitchen baybeh. Yea lemme fuck ya on da' counter." He said lifting me up on the island in the middle of the kitchen. "Ya said ya wanna make a baybeh right? Lets make a baybeh." I bit my lip and made a trail of kisses on the side of his neck. He brought me closer so he could nibble on my neck. I placed my hand on the nape of his neck, bringing him down more.

"Fuck baby." I moaned as he sucked on it gently.

August Anthony Alsina

I luh da' way Nika moaned. "Auggie." Goddamn she sexy. I ripped open ha' shirt and took one of ha' nipples in my mouth. She luh it when I do dat. I looked down at ha' tights, it was a wet spot in da' middle of them.

"Auggie right there. Don't stop." I continued ta' suck on ha' clit, da' way she moaned my name, I couldn't keep my hands off'a ha'. "Fu- shit!" I held ha' waist in place as I thrusted my tongue in and out of ha' pussy. I gotta tell ya she tasted good as hell. I rested ha' legs on my shoulders and pulled ha' closer. "Baby baby. Baby I'm cum- ahh!" She squirted on da' counter. I watched ha' cum ooze out befo' dippin' my finger in it, suckin' it off.

"I'm fenna fuck da' shit outta ya." I whispered huskily in ha' ear. She didn't hesitate ta' get my belt off and pull my pants off. I slid in deep, no teasin', nun of dat shit right na'. As soon as I had ha' screamin', I reconnected our lips so she wouldn't wake da' boys up. Damn she feel good. I played wit' ha' nipples while dis guh scratched my damn back up.

"Goddamn it August!" She screamed in my ear. I pulled out halfway and slammed back into ha', showin' no mercy. By da' time we done, she gon be fucked up. "Fuck August! Fuck me!"

"Who's ya daddy?"

"You baby!"

"Dis my pussy?"

"Fuck yes! Its all yours baby!"

"Don't..give..it..away" I say poundin' afta' erry word I said.

"Oh my god!"

"SHIT!"

"FUCK!"

We both came at da' same time. I didn't use no condom and I'm pretty sure she stopped takin' ha' pills. She might be pregnant again. "August one more round."

"Damn ya really want me ta' fuck ya walls up huh?"

"I wanna be satisfied."

"I didn't jus' satisfy ya?"

"Yea but I want moreee!" I threw ha' ova my shoulder and carried ha' upstairs ta' one of da' guestrooms. I kicked da' do' closed and threw ha' on da' bed. "Mm rough. C'mere daddy." She spread ha' legs, knowin' damn well what happens ta' me when I see ha' pretty kitty.

"Damn she pretty ma." I smirked, licking my lips. She pulled me on top of ha'. I aligned our hips and pushed my length in ha'. "Fuck ma."

"Yes baby." I took slow long strokes, savoring da' inside of ha' wet dripping core. "Harder!" I sunk my teeth into ha' neck and thrusted harder den befo'. I kissed my way up ta' ha' ear and whispered, "I luh ya baybeh."

"I love you too." She whispered in mine.

2 hours later

We ended up sleeping in da' guestroom cause da' boys ain't woke up yet. Been sleep fa' bout three hours. I know dey hungry. I looked ova at Nika, who was sound asleep. I slipped my hand under da' covers and started messin' wit' ha' pussy. She smacked my hand. "Uh uh, she's sore from that big ass dick you got."

"He has kinda grown huh baybeh?"

"Yes he has. Baby go back to sleep because the twins should be up any minute and we need all our strength."

"Aight mami. Night."

"Night night."

Onika Tanya Miraj

My eyes fluttered open and I noticed I was in bed. My bed. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and noticed something shiny on my finger. I looked at it, it was my ring. My ring? "August!"

He jogged into the room. "What's up baybeh?"

"Did you put this ring back on my finger?"

"Yea. I'm sorry, I thought we were- ya know."

"Are we?" I asked him. He sat on the bed by my feet. "Ion know. I really want us ta be ta'gether but its up ta' ya baybeh."

"I wanna know if you're willing to work it out. I don't want us to break up over stupid shit, Ion want nobody to come between us ever again. I wanna know that you'll do everything to keep this relationship together for us and the boys."

"Baybeh ya should already know da' answer ta' dat. I'a do anythang fa' ya and my boys. Baybeh I luh all three of ya."

"We love you too baby. Gimme a kiss." He gripped my chin and pulled my face to his, connecting our lips. "Are the kids downstairs?"

"Mhm. I made dinner. Get dressed so we can all eat ta'gether."

Los Angeles, California
February 6th
10:00 p.m.
Christopher Maurice Brown

I was at home, chilling and shit when somebody wanna come knock on my damn door. Its fucking 10:00 at night and niggas wanna knock on a muhfucka door. I looked out the peephole at Karrueche? What the hell was she doing here? I opened the door and stared down at her.

"Karrueche what are you doing here? I broke up with you."

"I know Chris but I gotta apologize. I'm sorry for cheating on you. I didn't realize what I had when you left me."

"Apology accepted. Bye." I almost shut the door but she blocked it with her foot.

"Can I come in?"

"For what Karrueche? All of your stuff is gone, ain't no reason for you to be here right now."

"I just wanna talk." She mumbled, letting her head fall. Me being me, I let her in. "Come on." I grumbled and stepped aside. I watched her take a seat on the couch and I went back to my spot. "I really miss it here." She smiled looking around the room.

"Don't get too comfortable."

"Chris I am so sorry, you just don't know. Its over between me and him."

"You cheated on me, Karrueche. Do you understand how that made me feel?"

"Yes I can because don't forget, you cheated on me too Chris? With Rihanna and....her."

That struck a nerve. She was right. In the past I did constantly cheat on her and now I understand how she feels. "Karrueche, I'm sorry. I guess I never looked at it from your point of view."

"I'm glad you finally see it my way." She said wiping her eyes.

"Come here Kae." She scooted down to the end of the couch where I was and I quickly embraced her in a hug. "I'm sorry babygirl, for not understanding how you felt bein cheated on. You wanna sleep here tonight?"

"I can't Chris. I have a photo shoot in the morning."

"It wasn't a question. You staying here tonight."

"Okay."

~~~

How y'all like Kae and Chris back together? She gon stop terrorizing Nika or is she gon keep on fucking with her? And are August and Nika gon work out they lil problems? Comment please. I hope you guys liked it. 10+ votes and 5+ comments. Ima be working on a new story to replace Temptaions. Its gon be called Beautiful Mistake, so be on the lookout for that. Be breezy!