Lost Love: Texting

Los Angeles, California
7:08 p.m.
Christopher Brown

Its after seven and Karrueche is still not back. And I'm bored. I do got Onika's number. I guess I'll text her.

Hey:BigDaddyBreezy

She took a few minutes to reply.

NikaBear: Hi

What you doing:BigDaddyBreezy

NikaBear: Just got out the shower

Foreal? Send me a pic:BigDaddyBreezy

NikaBear: No. Go look at your girlfriend.

I don't want her. I want you:BigDaddyBreezy

NikaBear: No you don't

Yes I do, baby:BigDaddyBreezy

NikaBear: I'll be back

She never texted me back after that.

Los Angeles, California
7:34 p.m.
Onika Tanya Miraj

I slipped on a large t-shirt and a pair of panties and plopped back on my bed, unlocking my phone.

Back:NikaBear

BigDaddyBreezy: You was gone too long

I had to get dressed:NikaBear

BigDaddyBreezy: Oh

I gotta go to bed. Night:NikaBear

BigDaddyBreezy: Good night

That man is crazy. I put my phone on the charger, fluffed my pillow and watched tv until I fell asleep.

8:23 a.m.

I yawned stretching in bed. I took my phone off the charger and checked for any messages or missed calls. There was one text message from Mr.Brown.

BigDaddyBreezy: Lemme take you to work this morning. Call me when you're ready

I rolled my eyes and didn't bother texting him back. As I was brushing my teeth, I heard my phone ring. I groaned, rinsed my mouth out and answered it.

"Hello?"

"You ready?"

"I don't think your girlfriend would appreciate you giving one of your fans rides."

"Oh so you're a fan of me?"

"Yea I listen to your music." I smirked.
"You ready?"

"I'm almost ready."

"Alright. Text me your address."

"Good cause if you would've come without it, I'd have thought you were a stalker or something." I joked.

"Ha ha, very funny."

"Bye." I pressed end call and sat my phone on the stand. As soon as I got dressed I texted him my address and waited for him to arrive. 10 minutes later, I hear the doorbell ring.

"You're late." I told him.

"I'm sorry baby. Come on let's go so-damn."

"What?" I realized he was looking at my ass.

"Stop looking at it." I whined.

"Come on, ma. Lemme slap it one time."

"Uh uh." He opened the car door and I slipped inside.

"You ready?" I nodded my head and gave him the directions as we drove down the street.

"So..." he trailed off.

"So....what?"

"About that night." I stopped him before he could go further.

"No forget it. It was a mistake, I don't wanna talk about it."

"Come on, Nika, you liked it just as much as I did." That was true. I swallowed spit and fixed my skirt.

"That got you quiet. Believe me, I would love to do it again." I gasped when I felt his hand on my thigh.

We finally pulled up to the diner. "You want me to pick you up after you done?"

"No."

"That wasn't a question. Ima still do it." As I was about to get out, he pulled me back.

"Where you going?"

"Inside."

"Not until you give me a kiss." I sighed and pecked his cheek.

"No baby girl, right here." He tapped his bottom lip. I sighed and pressed my lips on to his. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I, for some reason, allowed him to slip his tongue in.

"Mm, okay. I gotta go." I pulled away.

"Alright see you in a few hours."

~~~

Aww they spending a lil bit of time together. Is he gon forget about Kae? Comment. 4+ votes and 4+ comments. Be breezy!