Chapter 2

The game was extreme, we were neck and neck we were tied at 49 and both of us were sweating hard. I'm kept my breathing to a minimum, to let me have more speedand strength for the last point to win. While Kobe, I found his name in the middle of the game when all his friends were cheering him on, he was breathing very hard, I'm guessing that he's not used to a hard, fast game.

"You tired Kobe, or are you crying? 'Cause your getting beaten by a girl" I smirk.

"No I'm just getting warmed up, we only have a minute to do this, so lets go or are you chicken" he chuckles.

It's his ball this round. 'It's on' I think with excitement, this has been the best game I have played he's good but he needs to train a lot more. While I wasthinking I didn't realise that Kobe has ran with the ball to my hoop, I get outof my thought and run to the hoop. I quickly get in front of him with a strong block that stops him in his tracks. He dribbles it around to try to get me distracted from him, but my eyes were on him and the ball so I don't lose site of him. While he was dribbling, I quickly snatch the ball from his clutches and run to the other hoop. I ran as hard as I could, while he kept his speed with me. Once I made it to the hoop I jump for it, Kobe jumps beside me to stop me shooting the ball, he smirks.

I smile and throw the ball behind my back; it was a prefect-curved ball. My feet landed on the ground and the ball lands with me.

The room goes silent, everyone's watching, sitting at the end of their seats. On the scoreboard the sudden tick of the clock made gets their attention. I smile, I've won!

I walk to the other boy who had my paper. "Thank you" I mouth to him and take the paper out of his hands. I walk to the door of the gym room "Thanks for the game guys, I wish we could play again" I smirk and walk out of the doors with a slam.

I walk down the hall with pride 'man I need a shower, I hope I don't smell,  if Ido then that would be embarrassing'.

Start to think more and more about the subject. I look my phone for the time, 10:50 'awesome, lunch'. As I look at my phone I see a message from Amy, I open my phone to see what she wants "SKYLAR, did you remember to give Mr. Stevens your paper cause he's looking for you and he's mad!!" 'Crap'.

'That ruined my appetite'.

I run down the halls again 'man I'm going to have really strong legs after this' I think. I laugh at the thought, and continue my way down the now busy hallways.I quickly dash around people that were in my way. As I start getting tried of run I start to walk. Lots of people were looking at me at this point, so I ignore and continue my way down the busy halls. About thirty minutes trying toget to Mr. Stevens room with hopefully no troubles. As I was about to enter the room, just before I opened the door. Something was up. It was like that room was on fire. Like the person in there was Satan. My hand touches the handle of the door. I could hear foots steps coming towards me, and openthe door. I put my hand away from the handle and waited to go in. The door opens fast. I look at the persons face. 'This is really going to be interesting'.

"You, you just decide to waltz in here like nothing happened!!" "Sorry, sir, I was getting my work of..." "I don't want your excuse, you, stupid little girl!!" this hasn't been the first time this has happened to me. So I was able to keep my emotions to a minim. I just look at him with a simple look. "You have no idea, how mad I'm at you right now!" I look at the ground this is so embarrassing, even though this is not my first time I'm still embarrassed. This is not something that I can get over to really hurt to hear someone being so cruel, or toanyone. I know I act stuck up, it makes me feel brave, being able to do anything if I put my mind to it.

After about, ten minutes he finished he's littlerant. "Give me the paper, and stay here when I mark it". I nod, handed him mypaper and about to grab a chair from desk across from he's desk "no you arestanding, that's your punishment for not handing your paper, on time". I glare at the ground and slowly walk to his desk and stand like he asked.