Nandini: "Drama? This is drama? Guess what, Mr. Malhotra; you don't deserve my trust. I've stopped trusting my judgements 10 years ago and you know that I don't repeat my mistakes, don't you?" She grabs the cup from my hand and drinks it.

Nandini: "Aur haan... Mujhe tumhari sympathy nahi chahiye. I know you saw me in a weak state last night but get it straight, Mr. Malhotra; I don't need anyone's sympathy or anyone's care. I can take care of myself and my kids." She says and picks her bag and her book and leaves.

Manik: "Nandini, they are OUR kids!" She ignores and leaves the room and I call her. She doesn't respond. She hires a taxi and leaves even before I reach the main door.

"Nandini, you need care. You've been hurt way too much by this jerk who didn't know what a family is until he met his children and his love. Manik, why do you do this? You hurt the ones you love the most. Nandini, I can't let you go and I shouldn't hurt you anymore. Manik, you better be nice to her. You need her sympathy, get it?" I follow her with my car.
~~POV ends~~

~~Nandini's POV~~
"Nandini, you told him everything? Like how could you? Kal raat aur kya-kya hua? I went to the hospital if I'm not wrong. For what? Oh shit, Nidhi!"

Nandini: "Uncle, drop me at City Hospital." The driver agrees and I cry on the way.

"I am such a bad mother. How could I just leave my daughter to suffer like that and sleep peacefully at Manik's place?" In the car, I try to recollect what I said last night.

I rush to the hospital and find Alya and Dhruv, waiting outside. Dhruv is sitting on the chair and sleeping and Alya is on his lap. I quickly go and see Nidhi. She is in so much pain. I barge into the room and see her on drips.

I go close to her and cry. I put my hand on her cheek and a tear falls on her cheek. She immediately twitches and wakes up.

Nidhi: "Ma.. Amma.." She almost mutters. That's it. I gather her in my arms and kiss her madly. "Amma, I'm fine. Don't cry." Just then, Manik bursts into the room.

Manik: "Nidhi, tum teek ho na?" I look at him and he gives me a sympathetic look like he's saying, 'Nandini, I have right on them too.' I ignore him and he walks towards Nidhi.

Nidhi: "I'm fine, Appa. Just a small injury. I'll be fine soon." He comes and kisses her forehead.

Manik: "Does this look small to you, Nidhi?" He says, pointing at her bandaged head.

Nandini: "Manik, come outside with me for a minute. I need to talk. Nidhi, main abhi aati hun." I signal him to follow me.

Outside the room,

Nandini: "Manik, I think you know the truth now but please, I beg you, don't tell anything to our kids."

Manik: "Nandu, don't you think they need to know? I can't see them crying for their father's love. They need me more than I need them." He cries.

Nandini: "Manik, please understand. I don't want to complicate things. Just for 1 week, don't tell them anything. Manik, please, just 1 week?" I plead, unable to stand the fact that he is crying.

Manik: "Fine! But I can't leave my daughter like that. So let me go in now. I've stayed away from them for very very long and now it's time to pay back." He leaves in anger and goes back to Nidhi. I follow him and I see him bending over her and caressing her wounds.

Manik: "Nidhi, agar tumhe kuch hota toh mera kya hoga, baby? Never do this again please."

Nidhi: "Sorry Appa. Amma..." I rush to her and sit on the other side. Manik's eyes meet mine. "Amma, please take me home?"

Nandini: "We'll go home soon, baby. Dard ho raha hai?" I touch her forehead and she hisses in pain.

Nidhi: "Sss... Haan... Thoda sa."

Manik: "Naman kahan hai?" Nidhi shrugs her shoulders. "I'll go search for him. If you need anything, call me Nandini." I nod and he smiles and leaves. I look at him lovingly while he leaves the room.
~~POV ends~~

~~Manik's POV~~
I leave the room and crash down on a chair. I cry real hard with my hands covering my face. I feel a small hand wrapping my arms. I lift my face.

Naman: "Dad, what happened? Why are you crying?"

Manik: "Nahi. Kuch nahi. Chalo, you want anything to eat?"

Naman: "Manik, tell na? Problem kya hai? Batao. Please?"

Manik: "Naman, because of me, Nidhi is suffering. She is in so much pain. She is so small, Naman. She can't bear so much pain."

Naman: "Manik, it's not your fault. Why are you like Mom? Why do you take the blame for everything happening in this world?"

Manik: "Naman, if Nidhi was in critical condition, then?"

Naman: "But she is not na? She just has mild injuries. I know, it hurts to see her in pain but still Manik, it's not your fault okay? So shut up."

--------
(Ho gaya 1500+ words. Now we need your comments and votes. Hope we weren't too harsh. Also, we're not sure how fast we can do the next update so please don't ask us. We promise to give you one by Saturday. Okaythanksbye.)