Normal Every day Wolf

I was running in the woods, as fast as I could their voices all around me.

"Get her!"

"Kill her! She is a danger to all of us!"

"Make sure she suffers!"

I had nowhere to run. I had nowhere to hide. Because they were everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AMANDA KIRA LUPUS HOMINE! GET DOWN HERE THIS SECOND!" My mother yelled waking me up from the horrible nightmare.

I quickly got out of bed and got ready for the day. I was flying down the stairs not paying attention when I ran into my best friend Alex. The Alpha of the "Lake Wood Forest" wolf pack. We started tumbling down the stairs and in a position where he was pinning me down.

"Ummm... Can you uhhhh..." I couldn't think straight. He smelled like the forest, my mother and father said the forest was a forbidden area for me. At least until I turned 16.

"Want me to let you up?" Alex said casually interrupting my thoughts.

"Uhhh... Ummmm... Yes." I said nervously trying to avoid eye contact.

"OK." Alex chuckled and got up letting me up.

Alex walked casually into the kitchen where my mother was as if nothing had happened. My father is the Alpha male wolf of the "Night Seekers". They would always be up at night looking for newbie werewolves. My brother and I were supposed to start our own packs soon.

My mother is the Alpha Female of the "Day Seekers". Her and her pack looked for new werewolves during the day. Shortly after my mother and father had me and my siblings they combined their packs. The packs are now the "Day and Night Seekers".

Only Alpha and Beta kids are allowed to start their own packs. If another werewolf starts their own pack the are killed immediately. Alpha and Beta kids are considered royalty.

"Mother?" I asked carefully entering the kitchen. My father always has set traps in the kitchen for me and my brother. "Any traps today?"

My mother chuckled quietly. "No clue sweety, sorry."

My brother, Jake came running down the stairs and as soon as he got next to me we were both stuck in a trap.

"JAKE! I WILL KILL YOU WHEN WE GET OUT OF THIS!" I screamed angrily at him. I could already feel myself turning into my werewolf form.

"NO AMANDA! YOU ARE GONNA DIE FIRST!" He growled at me, I saw he was turning into his werewolf form as well.

My nails grew long and tough so I quickly cut the net that was holding us. We both fell to the ground with a loud thumping sound. Jake was transforming into his werewolf form very fast.

I knew I had to run so I jumped up to get to the safe room.

"AMBER! ASHLEY! MICHEL! ALEX! MOTHER! FATHER! SAFE ROOM! NOW!" I yelled quickly, and fell down back on the ground and knew I was instantly changing.

But not the kind you see in movies. I was changing into a real wolf. But bigger. I stood on all fours and so did Jake. Jake in his wolf form had a thick black coat with white stripes and blue eyes. I stood with a white coat with black stripes and blue eyes. We stood 5 feet tall and very strong.

I saw that Alex hadn't moved from where he was watching me. I started wondering why. I quickly realized that Jake had seen Alex as well and was about to attack him. I jumped out in front of Alex getting bit instead of him. I let out a yelp and fell landing across the kitchen. I didn't realize that I was bleeding until I saw a pool of red liquid forming around my head.