Chapter 1

"Mom...I...I..." You couldn't think of anything to say. "Honey, I called you off of school today so you could pack and say bye to your friends." You were so happy, this is the one thing you've wanted for years. You ran up the stairs as happy as can be, then busted your bedroom door open.
You started grabbing everything you had in your drawers and threw them all in a big black suite case that you had from Year 7. A lot of things happened in Year 7, like when your parents got divorced and also when you lost your best friend, Alex, because she moved to Illinois. Finally, you grabbed the last article of clothing you had in your closet. It was your Blink-182 shirt that you got from their concert.
You ran downstairs to see your mom cooking some breakfast. You ran up to her and started to take the pan of bacon away from her and started cooking. "Well, you're excited." "Yep, I'm just really happy that we are moving." You gave her a great big smile. She smiled back. "When's our flight?" You questioned. "Tomorrow at 2AM, are you already packed?" "Yea, I ran upstairs and started packing." "Well, make sure you lay out a pair of clothes for tomorrow, and remember to pack your carry on bag." "Okay mom." With that, you went upstairs to get your black fo-leather purse.