"What the fuck?" Loki says. I just start laughing.

I look up at the clock. My eyes widen and I realize it's mine and Teresa's turn on the cameras.

"Shit shit shit I have to go do adios amigos!" I shout as I bolt out of the room.

I run down the hall and straight to the video room. I open the door and fly into my seat just as Teresa sat down.

"Honestly you say you love her." She mutters I turn and look at her darkly.

"Of course I do I was finishing a project that she made in class." I hiss and turn to her.

She was in her room asleep. The maze and Wicked run on different times.

I watch her curled up on top of the covers. With her long hair sprawled across the bed. The only thing covering her is a shirt she stole from me a while back.

She looked like an angle. I smile at her. She stirs in her sleep and the shirt rides up slightly. I blush a little.

She stretches out her slim limbs. She brushes the sleep from her eyes and wakes up. She sits crisscross applesauce on the bed.

She then looks at her roommate blue. Then she looks up at our spy bug.

She smiles slightly and walks over to it. She holds out her hand and surprisingly our little bug crawls onto it.

She walks back to her bed with myself staring at her beauty. I smile at her and she sits down on the bed.

"I have a question for who ever is watching this." She says smiling.

"Where ever Aris is over there please take care of him. I had a memory last night and I learned more about him. I think I'm slowly falling in love with him again." She says.

I grin and my heart beats faster. I love her so much. Teresa looks over at her with jealousy clear.

I look over at her and smirk. She scowls and looks back at the screen.

"I don't know why I'm getting memories back but I like it. It was one where I went into a giant house with dead bodies and was attacked but he saved me." She said.

My eyes widen. That was the one I remembered. Maybe I can't talk telepathically to her but I can send images to her.

I think really hard about the time wicked came for us.

Flash back:

Amber and I were walking down stairs. She and I had been living together since the incident. I think I'm falling in love with her.

We were headed to the kitchen and we were laughing about butterflies. We heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it you make lunch." I tell her and make a b line to the door. We lived in a small two story house with loads of protection and a program were you have to put a drop of blood on a small pad and a computer checks if your fully human.

I open the door. I was about 13 years old.

At the door were 7 adults. All male and wearing white lab coats. Wicked was printed on the front.

"We are here for Amber and Aris." The man in front said.

"Why would they need us?" Amber whispered to me as she came up to us.

"This is she." She said louder to the men.

"And you are?" A man asked me.

"None of your concern." She snaps. I smile at her.

"Then you are to come with us." The man said. Amber just stands her ground like the stubborn girl she is.

"If you don't realize you are in our house and I will not hesitate to kick your sorry ass out." She says. I smile lovingly at her.

"We will take you by force and make you tell us where Aris is." The man said. My eyes widen.

"Don't make her angry!" I said.

"Don't tell us what to do." The man snaps at me. My eyes widen. She could handle rude things to her but not to me.

"You sir are a man that lost your mother. Your father blamed you and kicked you out. You had no one to run to so you lived in your own. You have no one to love you nor will you ever. Your life is shit. You work for this company in hopes to find praise but you don't. You are hated and will never be loved." She said with her eyes ablazed.

"Amber stop reading him. He may try to kill himself." I mutter to her. She takes a deep breath and smiles at the man who is shaking.

"G-get h-her." The man whimpers. I was about to protest but amber pulled me away.

"Aris you will do nothing. These people are going to take me and you will do nothing you will not say your name." She says to me.

"B-but amber I- I..." I stop to look at her. Her large ember eyes.

I lean closer to her and give her a kiss. She leans in and sparks fill my body.

"I'm in love with you." I whisper to her as we break apart.

"I love you to so you have to stay here." She begs with watering eyes.

"They will hurt you and I will not let that happen." I say to her. She lets a tear pass.

"Please." She says. I shake my head no and go back to the adults she clings to my arm.

"My name is Aris jones." I say to the adults.

"NO NO NO Aris why please no no." She screams and the guards grab her. She is yanked from her grasp.

I try to reach out to her but other guards grab me.

"If you resist your girl friend gets it." The man says to me. I go stiff and stop moving.

I could hear amber shouting off Equations and calculations that should take years to solve.

The guards shove her into a car. They then shove me to her. They push me to the car to the terror filled preteen. She had her legs to her chest muttering numbers.

I quickly grab her hand. She looks up at me. I pick her up and put her on my lap.

She starts to hit my chest. The don't hurt so I just take them.

"Why why why you stupid stupid boy." She cried. She stops hitting me and I hug her. I rock back and forth and watch out the window as our home flies into the distance.

"Shhh it's ok love your going to be ok." I say to her. Her tears stop and she starts sniffling.

"I love you, you stupid boy." She mutters into my chest. I smile I have been wanting to hear that since we moved in together.

"I love you too. Your going to be ok."

"Promise?" She asked. I frown slightly.

"Promise." I tell her. But I know it won't. At least all do all I can for her. Then she can hate me all she wants.

I love her.