5

Aris POV:

"Why would you kill someone? What reason is there to end someone's lifeline. To cut there delicate thread and destroy all those around them.

What kind of person would you be if you looked directly in their eyes in this moment. If you could read the emotions that swirled around. That you could see the madness set in as they realize their fate.

If you clicked a button and ended them. Their blood on your hands. The way they fell deathly still and was dead. A sleep that no kiss could awake.

Why would you do that?" I ask.

I look around the classroom but my eyes burn into the teacher. Amber and I were supposed to do this presentation together.

We maybe geniuses but we still have school. Well as close as you can get.

Anyway we know our teacher isn't immune but he isn't infected we also know he killed his wife for giving his kids to wicked.

He actually treated them as slaves and was upset. His wife was immune also. Amber and I found out about this a few days before the school project of 'Big Questions'.

His face was appalled. Anger washed over him and hit like a tidal wave. I smirk. His face turns beet red.

"YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING!" he shouts, completely forgetting the rest of the class.

"Know what, oh you mean your immune wife?" I asked innocently.

"SHE DISOBEYED ME SHE DESERVED TO BE KILLED!" He shouts at me.

I just face palm. I thought adults were supposed to be smart. The entire class gasps. I look around at them.

"Yeah he did that. His wife saved her kids and he killed her. A women that was immune an adult! That's very rare yet he squashed her. Destroyed her if you will." I tell them.

They all shout in outrage and yell profanities at the teacher. A bunch of them throws stuff. The teacher looks at everyone and runs out the room.

I grin and walk over to Loki. He just looks exasperated.

"When you said you would fire him I didn't think you also met public humiliation too." He sighs.

Erin who was in front of me leaned back.

"What?" He asked.

"He pushed a kid in the hall and Amber just so happened to be looking and may have hacked into his data files and solved a case wicked couldn't." I sigh thinking of how hot she looked when she was thinking.

Erin laughs out loud.

"Dude your girl friend rocks! Why didn't she do it sooner?" Erin asked as Jim leaned back on lokis desk.

"She didn't really pay attention in class so she never saw how mean he was she really just doodled on everything." I explain.

"Whipped." Jim said. He is British.

"Jealous?" I ask waggling my eyebrows.

"Dude of course we are she's hot as hell smart as fuck and as sweet as honey!" Erin says he looks off into space.

"Yeah I don't understand why she wasn't popular." Jim says.

"She was a secret popular. She friends with everyone not like acquaintances like populate have. Like everyone would say she's her bestie. So know one knows she has another friend because besties are always there for you and know one else." Explained Loki.

"Ohhhhh." Say Erin and Jim at the same time. They look at each other and give a wicked worthy grin.

"Dude I think we may be twins that got separated at birth!" They say at the same time.