First Day of School (Morning)

A/N This story will probably be all in my OC Liesel's point of view.

-----------------------------------------------

"Liesel get up it's time to get ready for school!"

"Ok Ludwig. Should I wake up lazybutt Gilbert?"

"Ja! And we're having waffles for breakfast!"

"Ok!"

This is a normal start of the day when it's not the summer in the Beilschmidt household. Now for me to entertain myself with waking our older bruder Gilbert. Shhh.

Now I'm just going to take Gilbird and set him on the nightstand.

*chirp chirp*

"Shush Gilbird." I whispered

"It's alright Gilbird zhe awesome me is right here."

Vhy is he patting my head?

Now for the fun to begin. I smirk to myself as I do this.

"GILBERT IS ZHE LEAST AWESOMEST PERSON IN ZHE VORLD!"

"Vhat!? Liesel!"

"Your welcome for telling you the truth Gilbert and breakfast is ready."

"Fine and have you considered my proposal?"

"Nein! I wouldn't vant to be your girlfriend let alone marry you."

"Fine. Vell I'm going back to sleep."

"No you aren't."

I pulled Gilbert off of his bed and ran to the door. This is my favorite part of the morning.

"Ouch! LIESEL!"

But, I'm already out of his bedroom and getting dressed in my room. Today I'm wearing my normal clothes, my military uniform that looks like Ludwig's and Gilbert's only Blue and Green. By the time I get downstairs Germany is already setting the table and Prussia isn't down there yet. Now I do my sneak strategy and I go behind Ludwig without him seeing and jump on him and cover his eyes(I'm 5 foot 7 inches).

"Hallo Berlin."

Vhy is it so hard to surprise him? Oh, and by zhe vay my human name is Liesel, but I represent Berlin and Rhineland.

"Hallo Germany."

I jump off of him and sit down at the table. The food smells really good. 

"Hey Ludwig do you vant to go upstairs and do zhe honor of dragging Gilbert down here?"

He just smiles, winks at me, and walks up the stairs to Gilbert's bedroom. I hear the door open and Prussia saying ow repeatedly. Now Ludwig is holding onto Prussia's ear and leading him down the stairs to the table. I just smirk as Prussia sits down on my right and Germany on my left. We all start eating and don't talk which is normal. 

"Vell I'm done. I'm going to get my stuff",I say getting up from the table.

Prussia stands up,"I'm to awesome for this, so I'm just going to get my stuff and meet up with my friends who aren't as awesome as me and Gilbird, but still awesomer then you two."

I just roll my eyes as I walk up the stairs. Germany gets up to and heads to his room which is downstairs.

Once I grab my stuff I head to Germany's room and sit on his bed. He is shirtless at the moment because he is trying to find his black sleeveless shirt that he alvays wears under his jacket. I'm used to seeing him like this with his strong abs from working out.

"Germany, are we meeting up with Feli and Kiku on zhe vay to school?"

"Ja and by zhe sound of zhat question I'm assuming you're walking with us?", he replies while getting his shirt and jacket on.

"Ja. I'd rather not have to deal with Francis this early in zhe morning."

Francis 'France' Bonnefoy. One of three parts of the Bad Touch Trio which is mein bruder Prussia's group. Let's just say that sometimes France can be a bit of a pervert, just to put it short. That can sometimes get annoying. 

I hear the front door open and close, so I'm assuming that Gilbirt left.

Ludwig stands up and grabs his bag.

"Are you ready to go Liesel?"

I get up from his bed.

"Ja. Let's go."

We both walk out of his room and zhen out of zhe house.

Kiku 'Japan' Honda lives about to blocks avay from our house and Feliciano(Feli) 'Italy' Vargas lives about four blocks avay vith his brother Romano 'South Italy' Vargas. Lets just say Romano and Ludwig don't have a very positive relationship. We'll just have to see how zhis goes I guess.

A/N

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed and obviously I might end up hitting a writers block so if you have any ideas for plots or stuff that you want to happen. It will be very helpful if you comment them. Also, I'm writing stuff like away, avay and the, zhe because I'm trying to get their accents in. 

Now I am going to make another fanfiction with the actual story of Liesel, but here's some information about her. She is the younger sister of Germany and Prussia. She represents Berlin, the capital of Germany, and Rhineland, the West side of Germany that was taken away by the allies at the end of World War 1 and taken back by Germany in World War 2. You'll see some more stuff about her personality  later.

Hope you enjoyedXD