Chapter 2: Pep Rally

Start from the beginning

LuckyNumberSeven: Whatcha on.

Unseen18: I was sleeping actually -.-

LuckyNumberSeven: My bad, how was school though?

Unseen18: It was just another boring day...you?

LuckyNumberSeven: Yeah pretty much the same. Coach is giving MVP tomorrow.

Unseen18: You should just tell him that the coach won't give to him.

LuckyNumberSeven: It's not that easy.

Unseen18: You're probably right, I don't know what to tell you. But wassup with you and your girl? What's her name again?

LuckyNumberSeven: Cayla, and we're actually good.

Unseen18: Ha that's my sister's name.

LuckyNumberSeven: I was looking for her after school but I couldn't find her.

-Camryn's POV-

LuckyNumberSeven: I was looking for her after school but I couldn't find her. 

Cheating. I don't know how he doesn't realize. Poor Chres.

Unseen18: Sorry, I have to go shopping with my mom.

LuckyNumberSeven: Aite, chat me later.

I closed my laptop. I've been avoiding talking about Cayla too much with him because I don't want to tell him how she's cheating on him. He should realize, I don't even know why I asked about her. It's crazy how I hear Cayla cheating on Roc right now and Chres's girlfriend cheats on him too. But knowing Roc's typical ass, he's probably cheating too. Chresanto doesn't seem like the cheating type. I got out of the bed and went downstairs to get something to eat.

(Wednesday Morning)

I dragged myself out the bed. Why is this week going so slow? I took a shower and did all my other hygiene stuff, I threw on some cargo capris, a black tank top and black chucks. I don't really wear jewelry, what's the point, no one's looking at me. I went downstairs to get breakfast, and the royal asshole was in the doorway of my house. As I walked to the kitchen I saw him look right through me to Cayla, who was walking towards him in basically a damn bathing suit. I just shook my head as I got the milk out the fridge. She jumped on him and they were basically fucking with clothes on after that. I took my cereal upstairs to eat because I don't need to see that shit while I'm eating, just no.

When Alicia finally picked me up, Myles wasn't in the car. "Where's Myles?" I said as I threw my bag in the back. "He ain't here obviously." I raised my eyebrows. "What happened?" "He looked at this girls ass yesterday, then SMILED at her. Like I'm not right here. He's probably cheating." I shook my head "Licia you know DAMN well he is not cheating, stop overreacting he loves you." I said. "Whatever." I sighed and just played on my phone until we got to school. Surprisingly Roc was on time. The day pretty much dragged along until this dumbass pep rally.

I met up with Myles, Alicia, and the new boy Jacen we had been showing around. He was cool, he was mad tall compared to me, like 6'2, chocolate skin and hazel eyes. He was FINE. Obviously Myles and Alicia had made up because of the way they were all on eachother. "I see you guys made up." I said smiling. Myles nodded and kissed her cheek. I giggled to myself at the thought of having a boyfriend as we sat in the back of the bleachers. The pep rally started and the hoe ass cheerleaders came out, Cayla leading them all. After their performance, the coach and the team walked on to the gym and everyone was losing their mind. As the coach got ready to announce MVP, I saw Prod with a bigass koolaid smile on his face and Roc covering his face. Of course Roc got MVP, but I saw how Prod acted when he heard his name called. I pushed the thought in the back of mind out that...no that wouldn't make sense. They're not the same at all.

I shook my head and started paying attention again. "Alright to end off our pep rally we will be having a raffle. Whoever's name is drawn will recieve a free makeover or a free pair of Jordans based on your gender. Every senior is included in the raffle." Everyone banged their feet as a drumroll as the principal opened the peice of paper. "And the winner is.......CAMRYN ROMANI!!" I groaned and put my head in my hand. I don't want a makeover, and I DON'T want to walk down here in front of all these people. As I walked down the bleachers I heard people saying "Who is that?" and "Why did she win?" I just ignored it. The one comment that stuck out though was Ray saying, "Thank god, she needs a damn makeover." I held back tears as I took my coupon, glanced at Roc snickering and power walked out the gym. I went to the library, I know Alicia would come looking for me in the bathroom. I cried my eyes out. I'm just so tired of all this. I heard footsteps coming towards me and quickly wiped my tears and stood up to walk out.

Jacen stepped in front of me and lightly touched my face. What is he doing? No boy has really showed interest in me like this. I flinched a little. "Calm down. Are you okay?" He said chuckling. "Mhm." I said, hoping he would believe me. "Then why you look like you been crying then?" he asked me. Shit. "I'm not trying to be rude, but why do you care? Why are you worried about you?' I said, getting irritated that he could tell I was lying. "What, you don't want me to?" He said. I shrugged, looking down. He nodded and slowly walked away. I felt kind of bad, I think I hurt his feelings, he was just trying to help. I tried to go find him, since it was a little late to be showing up to class. (Sometimes it's just better to skip if your too late.)

He was sitting against the lockers on the phone with someone. I walked slowly towards, trying to think of what I was going to say to him. "Yeah, she walking up to me...yeah...you right...I am...aite later. I love you." He whispered the last part. He stood up and pulled up his pants. I smiled. "I'm sorry Jacen. I was just kind of in my feelings, because you know..." I trailed off., not really wanting to talk about it. He chuckled and looked down "It's okay I was tripping. I know how people wanna be alone sometimes." I nodded and he held his arms out for a hug. He was so much taller than me, I was basically hugging his chest. He wouldn't let go, I head butted him in the chest. He acted like he got shot or some shit. We both started dying laughing. Maybe this could be the start to something great.       ____________________________________________________________________________ Boring I know but I really need feedback! COMMENT!