Telling the fans!

Parisa's POV

It was getting really hard to keep our relationships a secret. We told our families last week and they were overjoyed with the news but now it was time to tell the fans.

It had took us a while to decide how we were telling them but in the end we decided it would be best if we told them live. So we were doing a Twitcam.

We all sat on one couch, which was a 2 person couch not a four.

"Bets you sitting on my hand" I moaned as we wriggled about trying to all fit in.

"This isn't working." I said as Mikey's hand hit Betsy when he went to type the password into the computer to get it loaded up.

"Why don't We sit on the bigger couch?" Betsy asked,

"There's not power point over there, the laptops need charged," Charlie said.

"Well we can't sit like this." Betsy said.

Charlie lifted me  up and sat me on his lap.

"There's more space now." He said as his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Ok can we start?" Mikey  asked.

"Yeh" bets said

Mikey started the twitcam and within minutes there were about 1 thousand views.
I suppose more people have heard of us now, so more people were watching.

"We have some announcements to make." Betsy said.

Tones of tweets came in.

Is it a tour?
Who's dating?
What's the announcement?
Please tell me Charisa's real?

"Charisa's real" Charlie screamed to answer a question.

Really?
I cant believe it!
OTP FOR LIFE!!!

Tweets like this kept coming.

"Metsy's also real" Mikey wrapped an arms around Betsy.

The fans went crazy! All the tweets were going metal.

Kiss kiss kiss!

The tweets started coming in. Soon every fan must of been commenting Kiss kiss kiss!

"If you's insisted" Charlie took me by surprised and kissed my lips lightly.

I was just Imagining everyone screenshoting or filming the moment.

After we kissed everyone was telling Metsy to kiss. Betsy wasn't up for it. But Mikey gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"That's all your getting" Betsy laughed.

After a while we decide to sing a song.

I jumped up and got the guitar and handed it to Charlie.

It wasn't working very well thought as I sat on his lap while he tried to play the guitar.

"I'll play it" I said, and took the guitar off him.

We sand Broken, then Roar, then Hold back the river.

Hold back the river brought tears to my eyes as I thought about my mum.

After we finished I put the guitar down and rushed away from the camera.

Voices came into my head again, the pain came back. All i wanted to do was cut.

I ran to the upstairs bathroom and grabbed the raiser.

"Put it down" the bathroom door flew open and Charlie stood there.

"I can't" I said and place it to my wrist, "the voices."

He grabbed it from me and put it down on the sink.

He hugged me tight coving my ears with his hands,

"You a strong, beautiful person P. Please stop doing this. I understand your pain but you mean to much to me. I can't let you do this. I love you too much to let you do it." He whispered into my ear. Suddenly all the pain vanished along with the voices.

"Stay strong, I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled and kissed him

From that day on, I never thought about cutting again. I still thought about my mum every day. Sometimes were very hard but i had Charlie with me. What he said to me changed me. He healed me. His love  healed me!

The end

So this is it. It's over. It's a short story that I was just writing to fill spare time. I really hope you guys enjoyed it. This story had a real meaning in it. It also meant a lot to me. A lot of the stuff in this is based on my life. (My mum hadn't died but there's a lot going on) I hoped you enjoyed!love you all - Tasha😘🙊💖