Sorry&breakups

Charlie's POV

I don't think Lauren was very happy about me pulling out of the date for P. But I need to be here for P right now. Even if we're not talking.

I sat in the living room staring at the TV that was turned off. Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around my neck from behind.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Me too!" I turned around. "I shouldn't of argued with you like that." I said.

She came and sat beside me. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight. But it didn't last as a hug much longer I started tickling her. Soon we were both lay on the sofa, me on top of her, having a tickle fight.

"Stop Chaz!" She laughed.

Eventually we stopped tickling each other and burst out laughing.

"How do you always make me feel better?" She asked.

"Because I'm special." I laughed.

"Of course you are. Not sure if it's special in a good way or bad way though." She laughed.

"That's it." I picked her up and throw her over my shoulder and ran around with her screaming.

I put her down when my phone beeped and read the message.

From Lauren💋💕

There's obviously something going on with you and Parisa, you ditched our date for her! We're over! L

I stared blankly at the screen.

"Chaz." P waved a hand in front of my face

"Me and Lauren, broke up." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because she thought there was some thing going on with me and you." I answered, a tear slipped down my cheek then more and more.

"What the fuck! Nothing would ever go on, in that way, with me and you." She screamed and grabbed my phone.

Then I saw her hit the call button, she was calling Lauren.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing"  was the first thing she said.

"Me and Charlie are best friends nothing would ever happen like that." She was now yelling.

"P stop please!" I yelled, but she covered my mouth with her hand.

"Do you know what Charlie didn't deserve you! He de severed much better that someone who accuses him of cheating." She was now screaming down the phone.

"Oh shut the fuck up Lauren!" She screamed then hung up.

"Too far?" She asked,

"Just a little." I rolled my eyes,

"I'm sorry! Your like my brother, I can't believe she'd think we'd date." She hugged me tight.

I pulled away from our hug  as my phone rang. Lauren!

"Charlie what do you think you're doing getting Parisa to call me like that." Lauren yelled.

"I didn't." I said.

"So tell me the truth what's going on with you and Parisa?" She said.

"Nothing! She was just upset and I didn't want to leave her." I sorta lied, I wasn't telling her secret.

"I'm not good enough for you. But I bet Parisa is." She yelled.

"I'm not with Parisa." I screamed.

"Really I though you got with that fucking slut  ages ago." She yelled.

"Don't ever dare say anything like that about Parisa again!"my temper was raging.

"What you gonna do about it?" She asked.

"I'm glad we're over Lauren. Shut the fuck up!" I yelled and then hung up.

"That when we'll." Parisa laughed.

I giggled and whipped my tears that were pouring from my eyes.

"Don't cry Please Chaz." She said sweetly.

"I don't even want her. I don't love her, never did and never will." I said stated.

A/N

I apologise for making Lauren the bad one in this. I love Lauren Platt but I kinda had to make someone bad. I also apologise for he languages used in this.