Part One

My name is Maddie Ziegler. I'm average. Nothing about me is interesting. Whenever someone says,
"Tell me something interesting about yourself,"
I never have anything to say.

I'm average looking. Long, stick straight brown hair, icy blue eyes, tan skin, and a thin body. So I can't exactly say anything interesting about the way I look.

I've been able to say only one thing recently,
"I'm moving to Pittsburgh in two weeks,"
That's about it.

I live in Miami, Florida, I'm a senior in high school, I have lots of friends, and I date a lot of guys. I used to be famous. I guess that's interesting. At one point I was the most famous twelve year old. I was on 'Dance Moms.' I did a lot of dancing and acting.

Once the show ended, my fame died down, I made new social media accounts, and no one really recognized me in public anymore. I didn't mind. Now I'm a cheerleader. Yep. Average once again. I'm popular, but I'm not a mean girl.

Now, everything I've ever known-palm trees and beaches, hot guys and pom poms-was disappearing right before my eyes as the boxes and big moving trucks came to town.

I've always blended in with the crowd. Maybe being the new girl things will be different. I didn't want them to be, but you never know.
                               ~•~
I was having this dream again. The one I always have. Me, riding a horse. Me, wearing a long blue gown and a crown on top of my head. The horse kicks up, and I fall backwards onto the ground.

A man comes and picks me up, and kisses me. The face is always blurry. I guess that means I haven't exactly found my Prince Charming yet. I mean I guess that was accurate. I don't think I'll be able to find my Prince Charming by hooking up with a new guy every weekend.

A pillow was thrown at my face.
"Maddie, wake up!" my little sister, Mackenzie, yelled at me.
"Five more minutes," I said groggily. My mom burst into the room.
"Madison, get out of bed, we have to finish packing!" she screamed, grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of bed. Tomorrow was the day we were making the big move to Pittsburgh.

I finally climbed out of the small inflatable mattress on the hard wooden floor; my bed was already packed away. There was a bunch of random stuff scattered across my room. My mom gestured to the mess, and handed me a box.
"Put your things in here," she barked at me.

I reluctantly threw my junk into the cardboard box, then flopped back on to the mattress and pulled out my phone. I glanced at the time. 8:30am. That was really early for me. But if I went back to sleep my mom would be really mad, so I just lied there and went on Twitter.

All I saw in my feed was goodbye messages. I quickly shut my phone off. I didn't want to think about the move. I didn't want to move.

End of Part One.
                                 *
Okay I know what you're thinking but I promise I'm not going to change my story again:) And I have a question; there will be two to three love interests so who do you want them to be? I'm thinking definitely Lucas and Josh, but if you want me to use like Gino or something just let me know. Anyway, I hope you liked the first part, please comment and vote! I promise I will update this story often. Thanks for reading!
Xoxo,
Sophie.