chapter 1

The summer with Kiba.
After her parents, complain again and again. She was left this house, if they like it or not. She was going to get the summer, she wants desperately with her and her boyfriend. Somewhere to relax, with your boyfriend arms rob around you, feeling the warm from his body. Just thinking about it made me wanted more. After a hour, having a conversation with my parents. Finally they said yes. The whole summer, I'll be alone with just me and boyfriend. I got my soup case, pack up, everything I needed.
It was just a hour before he picked her up. As soon as we get there probably be all over each other. Just thinking about it, maybe want me the hour to go fast. We haven't even done it yet, it not that we, didn't want to. It was more the opposite. But I wanted to wait, until the right moment. That one of the reasons, I'm going on vacation case with him. I definitely made him wait long enough. Sometimes he gave me the puppy dogs eyes, I said no and pulled away. Believe me I wanted to do it, plenty of time. I knew if he really love me, he would wait, how long I ever wanted to. Sometimes I gave in, let him grab my boobs. But that was simply it. But maybe, if he was lucky, she will let him, and have her way with her. How they both definitely wanted.
I finally started does off. When I hear a car horn. Oh thank heaven world, tell me that's him. I looked out my window, and there he. I hug my mom goodbye.
My dad said" if he dare do anything, I will kill him"
I nod my head. I knew you wasn't kidding, he would kill him.
I hop into the car. And said "let's go".