Chapter 7

Maria's P.O.V

    I wake up in the morning at like, 11:00 because we stayed up after the incident for a bit. I sit up in my bed while stretching. I get up, grab my crutches and walk to the door, but before I can open it Zayn scares me by opening the door which is *this* close to hitting me in the face, which, of course, makes me scream.

 Zayn jumps not knowing I was right there.

"Geez! don't scare me like that!" I say.

 "I'm sorry! Gosh! I didn't know you would be right there!" Zayn says.  

    I look in his other hand and there is a tray of food.

"Is that for me?" I ask, surprised.

"Well, I was going to surprise you seeing you were sleeping earlier, but I guess that didn't work," he says.

   I smile at the thought of Zayn being kind enough to bring food to me in bed.

"Well, since I'm not out of the room yet, I guess that could still be arranged," I say, grinning.

  Zayn's face instantly lights up and I decide I should get to my bed and let him actually come into the room.

"Plus, on the extra bright side, that means I don't have to struggle to try to go down the stairs," I add.

  He comes into the room and sets the tray of food on "my" bed. I take a deep breath and then smell maple syrup on top of delicious smelling pancakes.

"Mmm, who made these, they smell great!" I say.

"Well, I did," Zayn says.

  My mouth opens in astonishment, and he gets a little embarrassed, and a bit shy, seeing that I was amazed by his cooking. I decide its time to try the pancakes and I literally felt like I was going to shove all of them into my mouth at that instant they tasted so good.

"Oh My Gosh Zayn!!! These are Amazayn!" I say with my mouth full of food.

   Zayn laughs at how I said amazing using his name in it.

"Well thank you for the compliment, madam-Zayn bows-."

   I giggle while I keep eating the most delicious pancakes I have ever had. 

"I shall let you enjoy your meal, madam," he says with a wink.

  I finish scarfing down all the pancakes then drink some of the cherry juice that was also on the tray. I then put the tray down on my nightstand and get up, grabbing my crutches, saying to myself "boy was that good!" I open the door to my room to find Zayn against the wall with his headphones in listening to some tunes. I sneak right down next to them and try to see if I can hear what song he's listening to but he notices and jumps in surprise not realizing I was there.

"Geez! How many times can you scare me in just one hour!" he says, while I laugh.

"Oh, I don't know, a MILLION!" I say, laughing.

   Zayn rolls his eyes then asks me "Where is the tray?" 

"On my nightstand, you know I wouldn't be able to carry it!" I say.

"Oh ya, well, duh!" Zayn says. I laugh.

"Hey uh, Zayn? Do you think you could show me where the bathroom is?"

"Oh ya, umm, come on, its this way" Zayn and I walk to the door that is the bathroom, and we see its locked. Zayn knocks on the door and asks "Who's in there?"

"Can't a guy use the restroom without being bugged, AGAIN Zayn!?" 

"I was showing Maria for your information, Lou! Aka you know what I mean!"

"Oh, oops, just hold on a sec then," Louis says.

   We wait a few moments and he leaves the bathroom, mouthing to Zayn 'You could have just told me.' Zayn then shows me how to lock the door and I go in and use the restroom, after thanking him. 

  Once I'm out I find Zayn slouching against the wall listening to some tunes, again, looking the other way, and so I decide to give him a bit of a  fright. I giggle, then.... "BOO!" I say while poking him in the sides.  

 He jumps and screams and might I add, a very high pitched one that almost made my ears explode.

 "AHH! Again Maria! Really!" Zayn says while I fall on the ground laughing after dropping my crutches on the floor beside me.

  Zayn rolls his eyes and picks me up from the ground while I still am laughing, which is why I didn't notice him taking me back to the bedroom, set me down, and start tickling me.

*Maria Laughing while saying* "NO! Please stop! nooo!!!! AHAHA"

 "Not this time! you deserve this!" Zayn says. 

   Finally, Zayn stops tickling me and I take a second to catch my breath while all the boys gather into the room to wonder what has been going on, and Liam has my crutches.

"What is with all the screaming and laughing!!!!" Niall says.

"Maria scared me half to death!" Zayn said.

"He tickled me!" Maria said.

"For revenge!" Zayn said back.

"Well, that explains it, Maria made Zayn scream very high pitched that hurt our ears, and Zayn tickled Maria to get back at her," Niall states.

"That about sums it up!" Liam says.

  Zayn frowns when they talked about his scream.

"What if it was a bad person! that scream would hurt his ears and I would have a chance to run away! Sounds like a good enough reason to scream like that to me!"

"Suurrreee Zayn," We all say while Zayn rolls his eyes.

"Let's just go downstairs," Zayn says.

To be continued next chapter......