"But other then that I'm completely clueless and am trying not to freak out right now." I say with water building in my eyes.

Everyone gasped.

"Y-you made the maze?" Someone asked.

"I don't know. All I said in the memory is that they wanted me to make it." I say. My breathes become raged and I sway slightly.

"Why?" I asked as my eyes changed to fear.

"I say we throw her to the grievers she could be a spy." A girl shouts in the back.

"I say we just keep her like a normal newbie." Another shouts.

My brain starts to go into this warning faze. I feel like something bad is about to happen. Equations come bursting throughout my mind.

My posture becomes straighter and I stand with rage. Calculations go off and I start to blurt out random numbers and calculations.

I start saying the diameter of the huge walls surrounding me. The amount of people here. How long they have been here.

The girls back away slowly as my tongue runs rapid and at speeds in known calculations roll off it.

Suddenly it gets clicked off and I fall to the floor. My mind goes blank and I fall into the darkness.

----time skip----

I awake in a comfortable bed. I slowly crack open my eyes. I was surrounded by 5 people. All girls.

I slowly sit up. The girls were conversing to themselves.

"She's a genius she probably out smarted the memory thing and held onto a memory." The dark skinned girl said.

"Yeah you heard her calculations, I bet she gets like that when she's mad." Piped up a rep head.

"But what if the creators are messing with us?" A bulky girl with short black hair suggested.

"How? She doesn't even know about the maze besides what she heard in a memory." The red head explained.

"What maze?" I ask politely. Their heads snapped in my direction.

"Oh and your right about me getting mad. My brain goes into overdrive I think. Sorry about that I was a little scared." I say directed to the red head.

"The maze is what's outside the walls." The black haired girl sighed. The two others besides the girls that spoke both nod their head.

"Why are we in a maze?" I ask cocking my head. They all furrow their brow and look saddened.

"We, we don't know." A brunette says. I nod my head and understanding.

"And I suppose you haven't found a way out?" I say getting a little depressed. They all nod.

"Oh sorry I'm being to depressing, my name is amber." I say with a shake of my head to rid it of bad thoughts.

"I'm piper! Head maid and cook!" Said the red head. She was the shortest in the group and definitely the sweetest.

"I'm Harriet the leader of the glade and head of the farmers." The dark skinned girl said. I smile at her.

"Names Cat. I'm the head runner." Sighs the brunette.

"I'm Victoria, the sass queen." The blonde quips with a smirk and flips her hair over her shoulder jokingly. I laugh lightly.

"No she's head doctor." Harriet says and pinches the bridge over nose.

"My names sherry and I'm head of builders and police." The bulky one says.

"Why do some of you have two jobs and the rest have one?" I ask.

"The runners are in the maze all day and doctors have to take care of everyone and be substitutes for the injured person." Harriet explains.

"Can I be a doctor then?" I ask. They all do a double take.

"Sorry I assumed you were going to give me a job. I think I'm okay at all of them but I think doctor is the best. I feel like I know something about them." I say pondering.

Suddenly a girl comes rushing in. She had a large gash on her arm.

"Carla what happened?" Piper says.

"I accidentally cut my hand." She says in a teary voice.

"How about we let amber do this if she wants to be a doctor." Victoria says. She may be sassy but she looks nicer when something's serious.

I nod and stand up. I sit the girl down. Victoria gives me a kit and I set to work. I cleaned the wound expertly and stitch it up tightly but firmly. I tie the wound up and not it into a perfect bow. I hand the girl a pill.

"Take that. It's a pain remover. I drenched the stitches in medicine so it should heal faster. You'll be up and moving within the week." I say and get up.

I turn around and look at everyone. They were awestruck including Victoria. I took a moment to look around the room.

I was in a well built house. The room was very large. Along the wall were beds every few spaces. Opposite of the beds were shelves piled high with medicine and oils.

The windows were shaded by leaves of a tree. An I just realized, I was in a tree house hospital.

"Am I in a tree?" I ask. The girls shake out of their daze.

"Yep and I think I will officially appoint you doctor. Why didn't I think of the stitches thing." Victoria asks dumbstruck.

"Wait don't answer that it was my fabulousness. It got in the way. Stupid awesomeness." Victoria sighs dramatically. I laugh.

"Oh hey I forgot to tell you. You have been out for an hour, it's dinner time." Piper says.

We all rush out of the door. The door opened to the outside. There were steps that led to the door from the ground, because sure enough, we were 20 feet up in a tree.

The stairs lead down into a dirt trail. The trail quickly opens up into a court yard of sorts. The court yard was surrounded by trees and lead out into multiple dirt trails.

The only building on the ground was large and was positioned directly across from a large main path to an opening.

The rest of the buildings were in the high trees with ladders and bridges on them. The middle of the court yard, in between the large ground building and main path, was a gigantic fire.

Around the fire were various tables with many many girls laughing. The sky was turning into a pink color besides the blue.

"What's that building?" I ask pointing to the ground building.

"That's where the head people sleep and I cook. We are called the council and we have a meeting room in their where we have trials and such. Also it has my kitchen." Piper says.

"Where will I sleep?" I ask.

"You see these tree houses? That's where you workers sleep. You are a doctor so you are important, You will have one roommate and two rooms. Whilst most have 3 roommates and just one large room. Oh and the maids come and ran the tree houses." Harriet's says.

"Where does that path lead?" I ask pointing to the main path

"That main path splits into three ways a little down. One way leads to our large farming fields, another is to the door to the maze and another to the bathhouse." Sherry explains.

"Bathhouse?" I ask.

"Yeah, we have a spring surrounded by giant oaks. We use the spring for baths and carved the oak trees into bathrooms, you know like an area for a toilet and sink?" Victoria says.

I nod. These people have it all figured out don't they. I think I like it here, but I would rather find away out