Chapter 13- Cry Baby

Start from the beginning

I got home and went through my closet. I slid on the dress that had pencil skirt like bottom that was a shimmery gold color which stopped just above my knees and the top was straples and sold black. It was abit bunchie and I had stitched on clear straps so I didn't have to continuously fix it. I put on a gold and bronze smoakey eyes and reapplied my liner and mascera before I put on lipgloss. I slid on my gold, black and silver bangles and put in my yin and yang studs. Then, I slid my bag on my shoulder and looked down at my beige heeled Tims that were laced up over my tights I had been wearing all day. I took the candy apples spray out and sprayed myself all over before I walked out and met with Felicity and Ray before we caught Barry. Barry was staring witch inturn made me blush.

He smiled saying, "You look amazing." "Well you guys said fancy sooo," I said trailing off. "And wow Felicity you look smoakin' pun intended," I said. She laughed lightly as we walked inside. We all greeted Iris and Eddie and were then guided to our tabel. "I thought some peace and quiet would be nice so I bought out the entire resteraunt," Ray said beaming. He slightly cringed seeing the awe in our faces asking, "A bit too much?" "Yeaaaaaaah," Felicity answered truthfully.

We all sat down and I was between Barry and Iris. They brought out the food and Iris started asking about Felicity and Eddie's relationship. "Oh no," I mumbled as they started babbling realizing that Iris was using them to compare her situation to theirs. "What Felicity is trying to say is that sometimes to protect those we love we need to leave somethings unsaid for the better," I covered. "Yeah that," Felicity said. "I completely agree," Eddie said. "I'm sorry, but I do not," Iris said. Iris was a sweet, smart, brilliant, determined, compassionate, beautiful, amazing woman, but goddamn was this bitch getting on my last nerve. Stop getting so agitated Lil she's always been this stubborn. You get that way too. Ray started gushing about STAR labs and Barry seemed to become distant and anxious. When Ray finished Barry said, "If you'll excuse me I need some air." Felicity then went to the "ladies room". Leaving me and Ray with the now bickering couple.

I pulled out my phone putting in a head phone and sketching with the pencils and pad Iris got me for Christmas. I wonder if Barry knows. I paused Tainted Love by Soft Cell before putting my phone and sketch pad away as Barry and Felicity joined us. Iris and Eddie left. Then Barry had to leave. "Only 17 more corses to go," Ray said sarcastically. "I didn't get a call so I'm guessing I'm not needed and food sounds good right now," I said. "Then by all means stay," Felicity said. We went through the meals actually having fun now and laughing once the tension was gone. We talked about how Central is the not-so-much-fun-anymore city and our relationships. We finally finished and went back to STAR labs as Felicity stopped at Jitters to try and talk to Barry for me.

I walked in and saw a bee headed straight for Wells. His foot twitched and a gust of wind threw my hair back as Barry stopped holding the bee in a container. "Ain't nobody got time for bees," Cisco said still panicy. "Hey man it's all good now," I said chuckling nervously. Sometime later Cisco said, "The bee isn't a bee at all. It's a robot!" "No way," Caitlin said. We all looked at it and Caitlin said. "So the meta-human isn't even a meta human at all just mad scientist," Caitlin said before Cisco and Roy went into how cool all the mini cameras are. I just shook my head chuckling. I couldn't help, but keep glancing at Barry to make sure he was okay. My eyes darted to the screen as the bee started moving. "If it's wirelessly connected I can trace the signal back and find this queen bee," Felicity said getting behind the computer I started off to the suits and Barry grabbed my arm. "Lillith no," he said. "Barry we don't have time for this," I argued. "Please stay here and protect them," Barry pleaded. "Fine, but when you get back we're talking," I said and he nodded. Barry ran off and came back and suddenly I was in my suit and so was he. "Be careful," I said and he nodded kissing me briefely before running off. Felicity squealed as soon as he was gone. "What did I miss," Cisco asked over the comms being he was in the STAR labs van with Caitlin following Ray. "OTP was just all cute," Felicity said. I chuckled and Wells nodded, "You and Mr. Allen make quite the pair." "Thank you," I said blushing and it faded to blank poker face as Felicity was getting out teched when she finally did it she she jumped up exclaiming, "Boom! Drop the mic. A theoretical mic ofcourse because we don't have an actual.... mic, mic." She just sat back down. Laughed and did my happy dance when everyone confirmed it was all good.