Chapter 7: The Airport

Within minutes, we were already parked and running inside. Trevor was on a leash and Craig and Amanda were holding hands as they ran. We ran up the escalators and into the main hall. Nobody was there.

     "We're either first, or we missed it." Wilson said.

     "We have to keep looking! Just in case!" I said hopefully.

     We got in pairs and ran down one hall. Craig went with Amanda, Liz went with Wilson, Jason got with me, and Lylla just went with Trevor.

    "Okay, all set?" I said to the group.

    "Yes!" They all said in unison while Trevor barked.

    "Okay, Break!" I yelled and we all went our separate ways.

    Jason and I slowly walked down towards gate D6 and heard nothing. Then we heard a groan. We turned and ran back towards the main hall. Then we heard a scream. Amanda.

    "NO!" I yelled. We ran as fast as we could to Hallway A where we saw Craig and some Zombies on the floor and Amanda kneeling, sobbing, next to him.

     "What happened!" Jason yelled.

     "It was an accident! I swear!" She yelled helplessly. We ran to her and soon, the others came.

     "There were zombies....*sniff*.... and they came up behind him......*sniff*...... so I got that chair........*sniff*........ and threw it.....*sniff*...... BUT IT HIT HIM!" She broke down crying after she finished speaking.

      "Then what happened to the Zombies?" Wilson asked.

     "I HiT thEm wITh tHe cHaIr aFter." She sobbed. It was very hard to understand her because of how hard she was crying.

     "Okay, It's alright Amanda! We just need to stop the bleeding!" I told her.

     "BLEEDING?" Then she sobbed again.

      "Liz? Console her please. And someone find me a handkerchief or two!"

     "On it!" Lylla said, and she ran off with Trevor.

     They came back moments later with a Ron Jon surf shop T-shirt and an actual first aid kit.

     "Will this do, Astrid?" She asked.

     "Yeah! Perfect!" I said while she handed them to me. First, I opened the kit and cleaned the wound. It was on the side of his head, right above the ear. Then, I added a real bandage to his head and lastly, I tore up the shirt and tied it around his head.

     "Perfect! Now, Jason? Could you please cary him to the car? We're leaving." I added.

     We walked out of the building cautiously and all got in the trailer to talk about what we were going to do!

     "There's still the cure." Wilson said.

     "Did they finish it?" I asked.

     "Yeah" He replied.

      "Then lets find it!" I said excitedly.

  AUTHORS NOTE: Yes, I know this chapter kind of sucks, but I promise the next one will be epic! And of course, STAY FANCY!