The legend of Zelda? I don't know still working on it.

Mulai dari awal

"Okay? Any relatives?" His voice sounded concerned I probably disturbed him with the no friends thing.

"None that I know of sir. That's why I'm here I have nowhere to go." I dug my hands in my pockets and shrugged and looked back up. The mans face was a bit scared until he came out and spoke.

"Um okay come with me I know who you can talk to." I nodded whipped the black hair out of my face and started to follow him hands still in pockets. We passed some people some "disturbing" people some faces covered in tattoos some covered in scars whichever it was they were all in handcuffs. "Right over here." He said leading me to a door in the middle of a dark hall. He opens the door to an empty room and I go sit in the chair next to a desk that was completely empty except for a few photos and a plaque with the name "Lisa Hue" engraved onto it. "Lisa will be here in a minute." I nodded and he walked out as I looked around the room some more newspaper articles plastered the walls some of abusive parents some of dead families some of even reunited families. Then she walked in a tall woman about mid-30's or 40's brown locks surrounding her shoulders. She sat down at what I assumed was her desk and stretched her hand out to me. 

"Hello I am Lisa Hue. And you?" I stretched my hand and shook hers and sat back as I said.

"Hi, I am Josh... Josh Kendall." she looked at me a bit then looked at her computer and started to type.

"So your parents are." she hesitated looked down and then at me "dead?" I looked down a not showing her the tears welling up in my eyes again.

"Yes ma'am." I managed to squeak out.

"And what were their names Josh?" She looked at her screen.

" Laurie and Jonah Kendall. Both my biological parents." She did some typing It must of not taken long for her to search my family because she stared at the screen for a bit but then looked at me with confusion in her eyes. "You said no records of siblings or other relatives right?" she sounded really concerned.

"Yea none that I know of ma'am." Her eyes froze on me. Did my parents not tell me something or was she just shocked at the fact that I had no family.

"Well Josh I don't know how to say it. So I am just going to say it." She took a deep breath and looked at me straight in the eyes. "You have a brother named Alexander whom is 19 and lives in Britain. Richmond, Yorkshire to be exact." 

My mouth gaped at the thought I have a brother. How did I not know about him so many thoughts ran through my mind then I got snapped back to reality. "Josh. Josh!" she snapped her fingers in my face. "Josh! How come your parents kept him from you? Does he know about you?" She stared at me with shock all over her face.

"How should I know your the one with the fancy computer! You tell me!" I looked at her my heart was happy! Happy I wasn't alone in this God-forsaken world but so furious that I didn't know this man who was my brother the same questions Lisa asked rang through-out my mind "Why did they keep him from me? DOES he know about me?"  Only one way to find out. "I'm going to live with him then? In Britain?" She looked at me and then at the computer. 

"Judging the fact you have no one else... I believe so!"

"When do I leave?" I asked

" The sooner the better I am going to ring him up you go home and pack up your things just some clothing and what-not later on we will come back and pack up the furniture." she said grabbing her phone.

"Okay" I said standing up. 

"Josh I will come pick you up tomorrow and we will I guess head to the airport. Bring plenty of things to keep you occupied. California to Britain is a long flight!" she said looking at her computer again.