Be Gentle Dark: Chapter one.

Story line:
Your eighteenth birthday is today. What you didn't know was that something different was going to happen, something different than you expected at least.... He's been watching you, and he likes what he sees.
(F/N) first name
(L/N) last name
(H/C) hair colour
(E/C) eye colour
(S/C) skin colour

Chapter one: happy birthday, I guess.

"(Y/N), come have breakfast." Your mother called you down from your room, it was finally your eighteenth birthday and you knew today was going to be great. You turned on your side and slightly sighed, throwing your legs off the edge of your bed. You slowly got up and found something to wear.

You picked out a black lacey bra, a tight black tank top, and a pair of skinny jeans that were ripped on the thighs.

You headed down stairs to see your mother flipping pancakes. It smelt great. "Good morning, sweetie." She said flipping a pancake. "Are you excited for today?" She asked as you sat down at the kitchen table. "It's just another day, mom." You said smiling at her. "You're turning eighteen, it's a special day. My little girl is a women now." She said as she placed the pancakes down infront of you. "Thanks, mom." You dug into the pile of pancakes. "You better hurry, you have to go to school still, you know." "Yeah, I know." You said as you trudged to your room and grabbed your bag.

You said goodbye to your mom, got on your bike and headed of to that hell hole they call high school.

Your day went fantastic, as you planned. Almost everyone in the entire school wished you a happy birthday. P.E. Was up next, that was your favourite class, you kicked ass in sports. You played basketball on the school team and you were also full time goalkeeper for the soccer team. Finally the day ended and you biked home. You were a very active person.

You got back to the house and unlocked the door. There was a note on the counter. 'I'm going to have to go on a business trip, leaving right now. I'm sorry for having to miss your birthday. I made your birthday brownies they are in the fridge, I love you and call me if you need me. Xoxo ~ love mommy.' You were kinda disappointed.

Your POV

"Well looks like I'm having myself a 'me' party." I said laughing at myself. I pulled out my peach vodka and plugged the auxiliary cord into my stereo. Jamming out my favourite song and pouring a shot.

??? POV

Not her best idea. Let's see how this plays out. I guess It'll be easier to take her away if she's intoxicated...oh wait.... She's stoping. She only had two or three, she's not even tipsy. Dammit. Oh well, might have to do this the hard way. My sweet.

Authors note!

So what do you think? Let me know. Leave me a comment, because I'm very fucking Lonley.