you cant just do this!

Start from the beginning

We met up in the parking lot, all standing around Stiles jeep. Although, Malia wasn't standing anywhere near Stiles. She was- actually glaring at him.

He knew too. He took the occasional nervous glance at her, confirming she was still angrily staring.

"Me and Kira will head out. You guys can figure out what you want about the body." Malia stated, dragging Kira away.

"Okay. So, me and Theo will watch the body. You and Alivia will be here with Hayden. Good?" Stiles suggested.

"Not good. But it's all we got." I sighed. Stiles shrugged.

"Let's go." Theo said, walking away from my side to get in the jeep.

"Yeah." Stiles agreed. My body got a sudden strike of confidence.

"Wait!" I yelled. Theo and Stiles turned around, the same hopeful look on their faces.

Except, I ran up to Theo.

"Be careful." I said, standing in front of him. He smiled and nodded.

"I will." He leaned in slowly and I did the same. Our lips met in the middle, and slowly molded against each other.

"Alivia!" I heard a shout. I broke the kiss and looked over to an impatient Stiles.

"Can we talk? In- in private?" He asked, pointing away. I nodded and apologized to Theo before walking away.

We couldn't see them anymore we were so far away and Stiles had put us behind a building.

"What was that?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow.

"A kiss?" I said, obviously. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but- why. Why him?" He snarled, a look of disgust taking over.

"It doesn't matter why, okay? What I should be asking is why the hell you broke up with-"

Stiles lips on mine cut off my sentence. He tried to move his lips against my non-moving ones. As much as I wanted too, I can't.

"Stiles." I mumbled, pushing him off. "You can't just do that!"

"I had too! I was loosing you!" He yelled back. I let out a short laugh.

"You can't loose what you never had." I spat, crossing my arms.

Stiles face flashed hurt, his whole demeanor changing. He nodded slowly.

"I'm gonna ask again. Why did you break up with Malia?" I said, getting annoyed quickly.

He sighed.

"We had an argument."

I rolled my eyes. "You're really gonna give me that bullshit answer."

"Fine. We broke up because- I didn't like her. As much as I thought I did." He eased, rubbing the back of his neck.

"As much as you thought you did? What's that supposed to mean?" I egged on. He threw his arms in the air.

"It means I'm in love with someone else!"

I was shocked by his shout, but more shocked by what he shouted. He was in love with someone else? While dating Malia?

Sounds like me. I was- well- kissing Theo while I was in love with Stiles.

"Well- go on. Who is this girl?" I asked. He shook his head.

"It doesn't matter. Go back to Theo." He waved me off, trying to walk away.

"What's your problem with him!? He's literally only been here maybe 8 hours!" I yelled. He made an obnoxiously loud sigh before stomping back to me.

"My problem is he just a shows up and hours later, he's already kissing you!" Stiles yelled.

"Why is that a problem?!" I yelled back. He gets to date people and I don't? Yeah, that sounds fair.

"Because he's not in love with you like I am!"

"What?"

"It's not fair how I've tried so hard to get you to like me, and he walks in here with his big bad werewolf powers and sweeps you off your feet!"

"Who said he did?"

"Uh- your lips?!"

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his lips to mine. His surprised was muffled by my lips, before he kissing me back.

He put his hands on my cheeks, pulling my face more to his. He moaned into my mouth before running his tongue over my bottom lip.

I immediately gave him entrance, slipping my tongue over his.

"This is better than I could've imagined." He whispered.

I giggled at him, shaking my head slightly.
•••••••••••
A/N:: hope you liked it!

Remember, you guys can always message me or comment for a request!

love you guys <3