Our First Date

School is a place where the stress of growing up and the stress of final exam that killed almost every single of us. The final exam may be easy for me to handle but not the others huhu...Finally, today is the last day of our final, everyone's doing their very best to complete it except for...

"Psshh, Han Yoreum! Yah"

I heard whispering from somewhere...hmm =.= ~ Guess who? Yeap, that Park HyunHo...

"What now? "

"Gimme your paper, I dont know anything about this shit! Let me copy yours..."

"Yah! Neo michyeoseo?! "

"I dont care, pass me the paper! "

Annoying even during the exam..I passed him my paper and he copied all of it and luckily Mr.Kim doesnt know it huh...What a relieved~

Its OVER! huhu...everyone's going back with a happy face while me with a loooong face~

"Hey Ace, what with that long face? "

"PARK HYUNHO! You have to pay me for that "

"What?"

"You copied all my answer dude!"

"What?! You guys cheated during the exam?! Wow! Jinjja daebak "

"Shut up Xero, is not me! Is your hyung "

"Alright! I'll pay for it later..."

"Great! You better keep your promise....Lets go home, Im tired "

"Sehyuk hyung, I need to go out somewhere and Han Yoreum you are with me! "

"What? Wait! Why me?! "

"We are going out for a date! Hehe"

"Hyung! Daebak! Finally...dont forget to do your confession"

"Nahh, he dont need to do that Hansol, he did confessed to me thrice "

"Wow really? So...why dont you accept it? Yoreum, hyung is a good guy tho "

"Yes "GOOD" "

"Yah! Han Yoreum, come on! HAND!"

"Yah! Im not a kid"

"No, youre not a kid, you are my girl araseo, now lets see where are we going? "

"Seriously a date? With uniforms? "

"Ah wae? Date with uniforms on is the most romantic thing I love "

"Ewww, chessy"

Once again, he intertwined our fingers together , the feeling of emotional and physical connected as a couple appeared from nowhere . Our fingers are interlocked. The feeling of completely in sync makes me goose bumped huh...We walked down the street hand in hand and with our uniforms on, most of the peoples are looking at us, for no reason...Girls keep on staring at Park Hyunho urgh, its annoying...Wait! Am I jealous right now?

Oh we are here in...Myeong-Dong?

Yeap! Myeong-dong is one of the primary shopping districts in Seoul. But how did he knew that I love this place? I used to came here with YoJun oppa...

"How did you know that Myeong-Dong is my favourite place? "

"I know everything about you babe...Emm...wait! "

He took out his blazer and tied it up around my waist to cover up half of my legs...Seriously? What is he doing that?

"Wae? "

"Everyone's staring at you and your leg, Im jealous! Dont take it out, your skirt is too short"

"But! Is uncomfortable mann"