Stream writing that im too lazy to title

Start from the beginning

Fucking drunk people make no sense to me. Kyle thought, then slowly got up and left the room.

.___.

Kyle sighed, and left the house, as soon as he put on his jacket. God, how was it so cold? He thought, then felt a pair of arms come around him, and something kiss him on the neck, and Kyle instantly punched backwards.

"Woah, calm down Kyle" A boy of about 19 with brown hair- he couldn't decide his eye colour- either blue or brown- maybe both?

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YO U"

"Im Jeremy, Kyle!" Jeremy exclaimed quietly. "Don't you know me?"

"NO, GO AWAY YOU FUCKING CREEP"

Jeremy pouted and frowned. "I met up with you yesterday?"

"NO YOU DIDN'T GAH" Kyle walked away from the teen, and Jeremy followed him.

Jeremy chased after the drunk young adult. Why the hell did Tyler and Brad let him out of the house? Jeremy sighed slightly, and continued to follow Kyle, who eventually stumbled off the road, falling into the underbrush of the side of the road, and Jeremy tried to pull him up.

"GET AWAY, YOU PERVERT!" Kyle tried to shove away, and Jeremy had to admit, the words he said offended him slightly. He couldn't blame him. God, what did he get into?

Kyle laid on the ground, trying to get away from Jeremy, but eventually tuckered himself out, and passed out.

Jeremy sighed, and picked Kyle up the best he could, and pulled him back home.

"Jeremy what are you..-" Tyler said as Jeremy walked in with Kyle on his back, and Jeremy pulled him to the couch, and laid him there.

"I tried to get him home, without him passing out, but he ended up passing out.." Jeremy hugged Tyler, and Tyler kissed his forehead, and Jeremy buried his face into Tylers chest.

"He was on some drugs.." Tyler said after a few moments of silence.

"What?" Jeremy said rhetorically. "How did he get them...?"

"I have no idea. Right before he ran out, he kissed both me and Brad after screaming at us? By the way, Brad fell asleep on your bed."

"Oh..." Jeremy said simply. "Did you throw them out?"

"Of course!" Tyler hugged him. "...Maybe I shouldn't have broken up with him.."

Jeremy sighed. "But wouldn't that be cheating, sorta.. Of course if you started to go out with me?"

"Yeah, it would.." Tyler trailed off. "Maybe we should just sleep.. wanna sleep in my room tonight?" Tyler said.

"Why not." Jeremy said, and got his clothes from his room, careful not to wake up Brad, and got changed in the bathroom, and went into Tylers room and fell down on the bed, and Tyler was already there.

Jeremy snuggled up against Tyler. "...I love you." Jeremy said after a few minutes of silence.

"I love you too."

Jeremy closed his eyes, and eventually fell asleep listening to Tylers even heart beat.

.____.

Tyler woke up, and looked over at Jeremy. At first glance, he saw nothing wrong, but then when he looked down at the bed, he saw red fluid on the bed, and jumped up.

He saw a bloody line straight down his back- and a note attached to it.

If I cant have you, no one can.

And Tyler nearly screamed when he saw the other side of the bed.

"O-oh go d.." He mumbled as he stumbled backwards.

"B-BRAD! G-GET THE FUCK IN HERE!" Tyler shouted.

"What is it- OH GO D!" Brad yelled, as he saw both dead bodies.

"BRAD WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO"

"I-I did nothing!"

"OH REALLY?! YOURE THE ONLY ONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE!" He shouted, choking Brad.

"T-Tyl e r!" Brad grabbed at his neck. "Stop! P-Please!"

Tyler kept a firm grip on Brads neck- eventually, Tyler let go when he no longer felt his pulse.

It wasn't him, don't you listen, you imbecile.. Tyler heard from behind him, and he turned slightly and saw a purple mist, but didn't see anything else, as it all went black.

-fin?-