~Chapter 1.~

Now Clara knew that her beloved Matthew Tuck lived in Bridgend, the person who she longed to be with although she convinced herself that nothing could ever happen because he, after all was a mega rockstar. Why would he want to be with her?

After a few hours in the car Clara started to get bored. The rain was hammering on the roof of the car and it was hard to see out of the wind screen so she decided to put her earphones in and listen to the most meaningful thing to her. Bullet For My Valentine. The bass and the guitars made her feel at home, all her worries and hatred disappeared for a while. She found it easier to do simple tasks, with Bullet For My Valentine playing in the background. And listening to Matt's voice got her to sleep in no time as his vocal range is soothing, he is truly beautiful, inside and out. As Clara quickly nodded off to sleep, Stephen found it hard to drive in this treacherous weather so he decided to pull over at a small, run down take a break at the side of the motorway. Snatching his wallet from the dashboard, he placed his hood over his head and opened the door as the rain was beating down all around him, the drops of water getting heavier, louder and bigger. As he got closer to the door to the take a break, he stepped aside as 4 men walked out with their faces hiden under coats and hoods, but caught a glimpse of a man that looked like Matt Tuck.

"It can't be..." He told himself. But before he could find out, they'd all already gone. Shrugging to himself he walked through the door and headed straight for the Costa coffee that was dead ahead of him. The C, S, T and A were lit up but it seemed as if the bulb in the O had expired. He chuckled to himself as he walked slowly towards the counter where a young woman, possibly in her late teens stood, maybe the same age as Clara. She didn't notice Stephen as she was leant on the counter playing on what seemed to be an iPhone. Clearing his throat, the woman scanned her eyes up Stephen's body with a look of disgust on her face.

"Can I help you?" She asked, chewing some gum in her mouth loudly.

"Uh yes please... Can I get two black coffees? No sugar." Stephen replied, watching her in awe as she chewed the gum with her mouth wide open, wondering to himself.

"I suppose so." She hissed, dropping her phone onto the counter with a loud thud. Stephen watched her as she played about for a few minutes with the coffee machine, before filling two polyester cups and placing clear plastic lids on them.

"That'll be £3.50 please." She mumbled, picking her phone back up. Rooting through his wallet, Stephen pulled a 5 pound note out and placed it on the counter. He picked the two cups up and turned to leave before she had time to give him change. He headed back towards the car, it was as if the rain was starting to lighten up now. Opening the passenger seat door, Clara was just starting to awaken and she glanced to one side, catching what seemed to be an unbelievable sight. She swore she saw the Bullet For My Valentine tour bus just leaving and going back onto the motorway but she blamed it on the lack of sleep. Stephen placed Clara's cup of coffee in between her legs as she pulled the lid off it and carefully took a small sip.

"Wow the people round here are so rude, just then-" Stephen blabbed on, Clara started to lose interest and zoned out into her own world, recapping the last five minutes, she thought she saw the tour bus.

"It can't have been. It can't have. Why would they be here?" She asked herself. Did Matthew Tuck really just walk past her car and she was ASLEEP?

"And that's when I just turned around and walked out." Stephen ranted as he shoved the keys back into the ignition in an angry frenzy. Clara watched and tried not to laugh. As Stephen pulled back onto the motorway, Clara leant back against the seat and lifted her legs up so her feet were against the glove compartment right infront of her. She balanced her notebook on her thighs and hesitantly opened it. Flicking through the pages, she saw angry scribbles, complicated little paragraphs of what she was feeling and thinking and most of all, drawings dotted all over the pages. Every single page had some sort of drawing on it, whether it just be a flower, or a whole page of graffiti. She then took her pencil and turned to a new page, she turned the notebook on it's side so it was horizontal and started sketching what she could see, hills and mountains that surrounded the motorway. The mist that was just rising over the hills as it was still quite early in the morning and the farmers who were filling hay bales ready for the winter. A few more hours passed and Clara's drawing was perfect, she knew it. This, and her guitar, were the only things that she knew she excelled in and that's why she spent a lot of her time doing it, because she was confident about it. Other things, such as body image, she wasn't so confident with and she hid herself. A few years ago, Clara's mother and father split up and her mother moved away, this added to the pressures of being a teenager. The scars on her arms and legs were to prove this. Clara already suffered from being bipolar and having clinical depression, so her mother and father splitting up didn't make this any easier.

They were almost there. Clara could feel butterflies in her stomach, good ones and bad ones as she would be starting her new job here and she didn't know what the people would think of her. Looking up out of the windscreen, Stephen pulled onto a perfectly aligned estate, and she saw a red bricked house with a huge garden, surrounded by gorgeous shrubbery and greenery, just how Clara liked it. She couldn't wait to get out and look round but before she got out she heard something, something that sounded like a bus. Turning around on her seat, she peeped past the side of it and glanced out of the rear window. Bullet's tour bus sped past and turned down the next road, just next to her new house. She couldn't believe her eyes as she watched the bus pull into a dedicated spot just for the it. A few minutes later, the door opened and Matthew Tuck came out, holding the exact same guitar as Clara. A B.C. Rich V. Her mouth dropped, she'd seen that guitar on her tv! A few seconds later, Michael Paget came out, and then Michael Thomas, and then Jason James! Clara rubbed her eyes a few times in amazement, as Stephen stood in the doorway to the house watching her with a slight smirk plastered across his face, he knew all along that the member's of Bullet lived next door to the house that he'd just purchased.