Should have I done that? (A Ben Drowned love story)

My first story guys :D Hope you like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marissa's POV

I was laying on my bed Playing Videogames on my wii.I love videogames,They are my life (even if I am a girl) But first, let me tell you something about me.Well I am Marissa a 16 years old girl that loves videogames and let's say that I am a nerd on the popularity scale on my school.Some kids Bully me but I dont mind.I have been used to it.My parents are a happy family and care about me,but let's just say that I am not the best daughter ever.After all they always compare me to my sister Kayla because She is Great (just saying).Well yeah that's me (and did I mentioned I love Creepypastas?).Like me or not this is my story.

As I mentioned later I was laying on my bed playing.I was playing "The legend of Zelda Major's Mask"A game for my sweet 16.It was hard to find such a rare game so I started playing it imediatelly.I was so excited but I have to admit that the game was a little glitchy but nothing too bad.

While I was playing the screen started doing a static sound and started forming a little figure of Link (the hero of the videogame) but it had Sharp teeth and there was Blood running from his eyes.

I started freaking out a little and then It's when I saw something written under the figure "You shouldn't have done that" I read and then I heard the creepy salesman laugh.It was so creepy that it gave me goosebumps.

Something forced me to start walking closer and closer to the screen.I couldn't control myself so I started screaming realising that there was no shouting coming out of my mouth.

As I was aboout two inces away from the screen Another text came up "You have met with a terrible fate haven't you?" I read and that's when everything went black.

(to be continued I will make even bigger chapters)

________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it. I will update as much As I can