First Impressions

It was cold at the lake. Evan was sitting on a bench tying the laces on his ice skates. There was not many people around. Just a few teenagers skating with their friends and playing hockey and one elderly couple. Evan liked to see old couples. It gave him hope that he would find someone to grow old with too.
He was wearing his signature red leather jacket over his blue H20Delirious shark eating a cheese burger shirt. It was his favorite shirt. Jonathan had sent it to him one Christmas. It was a surprise. He wasn't expecting a present from him. When he opened it there was a card inside that said "Now you can have some style for once. You're welcome. Ho ho ho, bitches!" Ever since Evan tried on the shirt, he never wanted to take it off. It fit him perfect. The material hugged his body in all the right places. It made him look hot. So every chance he got, he would wear it. The design was cool too and Delirious was his favorite YouTuber, so of course it made him want to wear the shirt even more.
Evan doesn't have to bundle up as much as anyone else would. He's used to the cold and he liked the way the cool breeze felt on his skin as he skated around. Winter was his favorite time of the year, so he embraces the cold anytime he gets a chance.

_____________________________

What am I going to say? It's not like he knows my face. I can walk past him and he wouldn't know. What if he doesn't like how I look? Jonathan was thinking too hard. His thoughts were taking over as soon as he got to the lake and he saw Evan sitting on the bench lacing up his skates. "Gosh he's fucking gorgeous. Why the fucking does he have to be so fucking gorgeous" He whispered to himself as he watched Evan take to the ice and start skating around. He watched in awe as he glided across the ice perfectly with a focused look on his face. Damn that face is too fucking cute. This made him nervous. REALLY nervous. How was he going to talk to him now?
Jonathan finally managed to snap himself out of his trance and he took out the skates he bought, putting them on so he can join his unsuspecting best friend on the ice.
He hesitated for a moment, but he finally placed one foot on the ice and pushed off with the other one until he was skating. He remembered skating with his mom when he was a kid. His mom loved to skate so they would always go to the local skateing rink and he would skate with his mom for hours. He was a little rusty at first but he got the hang of it after a while. Soon he was skating with ease. He wasn't as good as Evan, but he was a close second.
Keeping his distance from Evan, he began to skate behind him, making sure not to be obvious while he was thinking of what to say. He tried not to stare at him too much, but, man, it was hard. He had seen Evan many times on Skype or other social media, but in person you can actually see every angle of him. You can see the adorable faces he makes. You can see the way his muscles flexed underneath his clothes when he moved. You can see the things that a camera can never capture. And damn was he hot.
Jonathan skated around for a while watching Evan practice his Hockey skills. He would line up a bunch of pucks a good distance from the goal, and he would shoot them in. He never missed a shot.

I guess he wasn't lying when he told me that he was the best.

_____________________________

Evan practiced shooting the puck into the goal. This was easy to him, but he secretly wished he had someone to play with. He had his old high school friends, but they were all married already and had kids. They were always too busy for him.
After about an hour of practicing his hockey, he decided to just skate around the lake. He needed to calm down from his thoughts about Jonathan. He checked his phone one more time then pouted when there was nothing. Not one single message. What's up with Delirious?
He glided easily over the frozen water. The teenagers who were around watched him in awe as he zoomed by making perfect sharp turns and nailing every move like an expert. He noticed a strange man watching him. He never seen him before. I come here everyday and I've never seen this guy before? Who is he?
While he skated around, he couldn't help but notice how attractive this mystery man was. He was tall and his face was handsome. He had a smooth face and the perfect jaw line. His face was perfect, despite his cold red nose. And his body was perfect. He was slender but he had muscles. You can see the definition of them underneath his clothes every time he moved or flexed a certain way. While he was checking him out, they made eye contact for the first time, and that was the first time Evan got hypnotized by those beautiful blue eyes. He came back to reality, when he almost tripped and fell over himself. This mystery man was making him lose his focus, so he channeled his focus back into his skating and moved on.