Sneak Peek Of Chapter ~1~

Edited By: SweetLuvBear

||Bella||

"Mommy!," I heard my adopted son yell. Even if he is not my real son by blood, he will always be my little Elliot and my amazing little son.

"Yes my little Elli?" I ask him by his nickname he likes to be called.

"Can Kelsey come over?" he asks. I knew he has a crush on her yet, she is only 9 years old while he is 10 years old.

"Sure, if her parents says she can come over, then she can come," I say.

"Yay! Her parents said she can come" he says excitedly.

"Ok," I say with a light smile,

"Mommy, can you please make sugar cookies?" Elli asks with a bright smile.

"Sure, I'll start making them now," I say while walking to the kitchen and grabbing the ingredients to bake the cookies for him.

Once I get the ingredients ready, I started mixing them together. Once I was done, I grabbed a pan and put the cookie mix in light small circles.

Finally I was done and I put them in the oven. After I did, my phone started to ring so I picked it up.

"Hello?" I say,

"Bell, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the club tonight, you know, since you have not been out since like, forever." my best friend Sandra says.

"I can't, I have to watch Elliot and his friend Kelsey tonight." I say to her.

"My mom can watch them. I will call her to come over there." she tells me.

"Ok then I'll go out tonight, but I'm not drinking," I say to her.

"Ok then." She hangs up the phone.

[A/N- Here's a sneak peek hope you enjoyed it.-]

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE