The idea that Harry is a stalker is one of the most ridiculous things that Carter's ever heard. He doesn't give off that vibe at all and he doesn't even look at his phone while he waits in the front. If he was a stalker, she's sure that she would know by now.

"Pandora, I guarantee that the man out there is not a stalker. He never even takes his phone out of his pocket when he sits there and waits for me to draw."

Pandora sneaks a glance around the corner to see him twiddling his fingers just like he did the last time. "Huh, that's actually really weird."

Carter shrugs as she finishes off some final touches to her details. It's not weird to her because she's not on her phone constantly either. "Not really, there are actually people out there who aren't glued to their phones for every waking minute of their lives. You can try to get him in your bed again if you'd like, but I have a feeling that he'll be back soon regardless. Have fun watching while I tattoo him, ya creep."

This only earns a laugh as Pandora heads back to her booth and flips open her book. Harry is certainly a sight to look at, but she's far more concerned with how her book ends.

Carter glances over the details of her drawing as she walks to the front to meet with Harry again. It's something that will fit well with the nautical theme that he seems to like and she's hoping that he'll like it as much as she does because it's one of the best drawings that she's ever done.

"Alright, here's your grand reveal. Still want artist's choice?"

She's drawn up an intricately detailed and poised octopus destroying a ship for his right shoulder, if he's still up for it that is.

Harry scans the drawing for a few moments, his mind and his eyes already aesthetically amazed at what she's created in only a matter of minutes. Something like this would take him hours, days even, and he's absolutely blown away.

"Most definitely! Where are you planning on placing it?"

Carter smiles to herself as she leads him back to her chair, "Your right shoulder, but I can move it down your arm or to your leg if you'd like."

Harry shakes his head, his shaking hand lifting to run through his hair. His right shoulder is more than fine. It'll hurt a little when he sleeps on that side, but it'll be worth it because it's a masterpiece just like she claims. "No, that's perfect!"

He's hoping that she doesn't notice the way that his hands are shaking, the withdrawal came earlier than he anticipated and he's on the verge of panicking. He knew that he shouldn't have tried to keep clean this early, but he wanted to because he didn't want to come to her shop all fucked up in the head and overly emotional.

Carter picks up on it, but she doesn't say anything. She figures that he's probably nervous about the size or the area because he doesn't have any other tattoos that are this big. He sits well again, but this time he's certainly much more talkative and it unnerves her a bit.

This time around, he asks her descriptive questions about herself, questions that she can't answer with a yes or a no, no matter how hard that she tries to.

At some point during the four hours that he sits for, she actually drops her guard and ends up answering his questions like she would with Pandora or anyone else that's close to her. She doesn't even notice that she's doing it until he asks what she does when she isn't in the tattoo shop and she doesn't have an answer for him.

"I sit at home and that's about it. Sometimes I draw, but nothing really special or interesting. Why are you asking all of these questions?"

Harry restrains himself from shrugging because it will mess up her lines and it will hurt a hell of a lot more than it needs to. "Dunno, just stuff to talk about, really."