VII.

A/N: Another update! Hi guys, so I'm back in, like, a matter of a few hours. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and don't forget to vote, comment, and take a look at Maeve's outfit for this chapter on my Polyvore page as stated on my profile! c: xx h

||=||

VII.

I didn't think that he would actually want to take me out of the palace when we practically had his wing all to ourselves.

He came back to my suite, all dressed down. Well, his usual casual outfit would consist of a blazer and some matching pants with the blazer, looking ever so dapper, but this time, it was so different than the usual.

"Wow." I mouthed softly to myself when I saw him.

He was dressed in a white cotton t-shirt, with a black leather jacket draped over his sculpted body, and dark washed jeans together with a pair of dark brown leather boots to match. He looked like he'd just step out of an American film about handsome young rebels who rode on Harley Davidson motorbikes for their own merriment.

"Wait, are we taking a motorbike?" I asked him when the thought occurred.

He grinned a boyish grin, and passed me a leather jacket. "Yes, we are."

I took a moment to feel the tough fabric and a whiff of Noah's expensive cologne hit my senses. I checked the brand of the jacket and it's Dolce & Gabbana. I wore it over my jumpsuit, and I was immediately enveloped in his strong musk, as if it was really him locking me in his embrace. I looked up at him. "Where are we going?"

"We're going for a tour around my kingdom since you've showed me yours." He took my hand, pulling me up to my feet.

"But Denmark is my kingdom now, and not exactly Hungary anymore." I scratched the side of my head, a bit confused by my own words.

He chuckled. "Budapest will always be in your heart, Maeve, no matter which foreign country you rule. You could rule the whole of Asia or even the South Pole if you want, but where you grew up is part of what makes you who you are today."

I frowned. "Sounds like something someone's told you."

And almost immediately, his smile turned wistful, and I was almost afraid that I had somehow crossed a line.

"My mother told my father that when he, at one point of his life, didn't want to take up the title as the King of Sweden. He then decided that he needed to give something back to the country, since he grew up so privileged as a royal, and so he's giving all he can to Sweden because of my mother's words." He told me without any difficulty. "My mother wasn't Swedish, but she hailed from Liechtenstein. She was a budding traveler just like how my father was when they were young, and they met in London. She didn't know who he was, and he simply introduced himself as Henry. The rest was history."

"What was her name?" I asked.

"Audrey. Her name was Audrey." He said distractedly, as if deep in thought, then he looked at me again. "Come on now, let's go for your personalised tour around my kingdom, Princess Maeve."

"And now, that title really is valid to the people of the world." I sighed.

"That might be the case, Maeve, but they don't have a single clue about your identity." He reasoned. "Come on now, Princess; enjoy your anonymity while it lasts."

I hesitated, then sighed again in defeat. "Alright." I replied, rolling my eyes. He chuckled, then led me through endless halls and we reached the entrance where we first arrived three days ago.