Chapter 6

I woke up to find Alexander smiling at me. I loved seeing him smile. His white teeth, his dimples, and those pink lips.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you are?"

I laughed saying, "Yes. About a thousand times." I wrapped my arms around him snuggling my head to his chest.

"Thats not enough."

I looked up at him smiling. I couldn't help myself from kissing him. Somewhere along the way I ended up straddling him. We were soon interrupted by the door crashing open.

In came Katheryn. "God, stop snogging eachother." She said laughing as she walked towards my side of the bed.

I gripped the covers to me furious but happy at the same time. Kathryn was my best friend and Alex's sister. "Kathryn, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here to see my best friend! It's been too long! Also I'm here to help you with the ceremony."

"And you couldn't have waited until we came out?" Alex said sounding annoyed.

"Nope." She said smiling. Standing in here spot unmoving. We all sat in silence until I broke it.

"Well I'll go get ready." I said looking at Kathryn.

"Great!" She said still staying in her place.

Alexander groaned and said "Sister! For the love of god we will get ready alone!"

His sister's smile faded into a glare. She walked out the door saying "fucking arse."

I laughed walking to the bathroom. "She hasn't changed." I turned on the water in the tub. His bathroom was all black with accents of gold. I got into my hot relaxing bubble bath closing my eyes. I soaked my head in the water when suddenly I felt someone push me under. I thrashed around unable to breathe and opened my eyes. A large dark mass hovering over me caused fear to ripple out of me making me scream. Air left my lungs as I still struggled.

"You can't escape me."

Niklaus. I heard his voice as if he was in my head. The dark mass suddenly smiled showing white teeth that had elongated fangs. It's eyes glowed dangerously red. I stopped fighting as my lungs burned for loss of oxygen and filled with water. Suddenly the weight on top off me disappeared.

"Sonya!" I heard Alexander's muffled scream. I was pulled out off the water as I coughed. I breathed heavily as I leaned forward. "What happened?!"

"Craven," I gasped out. "Get my brother."

After about five minutes Craven stormed through the bedroom doors with Alex behind him.

"How did he find her?" Craven asked as he checked on me. 

"How the hell am i supposed to know Craven," he came towards me hugging me tightly. "We need Naomi."

I looked up at Alex questioningly? That  name sounded familiar but I couldn't put a face to the name. Alex looked at me with worry and love in his eyes.

"She's a witch who's helped my family's coven for centuries," he walked over to the nightstand and picked up his cell. "She'll be able to do something  about this," he paused and looked at me. We stared at each other as if we were looking deep into each other's soul. 

"I will not lose you again."