Chapter 1

"We're outside hurry up!" Claire said through the phone. I hurried and grabbed my purse and overlooked myself in the body length mirror. I was wearing a red jumpsuit that flared at the bottom and had a heart shape neckline. I paired the outfit with black open toed heels.

I quietly walked out my dorm room making sure no one was in the hall way. I locked my door and started walking but had to stop and take my heels off since it was loud. Once I made it outside I ran towards Claire's car.

If you're wondering why I'm running its because I go to a catholic academy known for being a prison to its students especially with the new dean, Mrs. Jovich.

Jamie opened the back door for me as I made my way towards the car."Damn Rose you look good," Kyle on the otherside of Jamie said as I got inside.

"Thanks Kyle, so where are we going again?" I asked.

"Club Silver Night," Claire replied as she drove off, "A friend of mine can get us in without having to wait in the line. This place is supposedly really exclusive too."

When we finally got there we walked to the front of the line and waited for Claire's friend to get us in. He finally came out and hugged Claire and introduced himself to us.

"Hey, my name is James. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting it's just so busy," he turned to the bouncer and said, "they're with me."

We entered through the doors and into a long narrowed hallway filled with red neon lights. The end of the hallway opened up to a balcony overlooking the crowd below. Lights flashed, music blared, and people danced and drunk. We walked down the stairs and to the bar. James disappeared behind the bar and came back with a tray of different kind of shots.

"Oooh, jello shots," I said and took two. After we all had our drinks we went to the dance floor. I closed my eyes and started to dance to the slow beat of the music, swaying my hips letting the music flow through me. I opened my eyes to see a guy staring at me. I smiled seductively as I continued to dance.

He took a gulp of his drink and started walking to me smirking. He grabbed my waist pulling me towards him. "Alex," he said. I guess that was his name. I could see more of him noticing the dark brown shaggy hair. His eyes were brown but his eyelashes made it so much more bolder. He was a few inches taller than me. He wore a dark colored button up and black slacks. So overall he looked extremely attractive. I smiled and turned around grinding on him to the beat of the music. After the song ended I turned around, "Rosalie." I walked off leaving him on the dance floor. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to fix my self. I was reapplying my lipstick when suddenly I started hearing a faint familiar humming tune. I looked to the girl next to me seeing her unaffected by the tune.

"Do you hear that?"

She looked at me as if I was on something. I walked out of the bathroom becoming entranced by the tune. I followed as it got louder bring me to the source. I found myself walking out the back entrance of the club.

It was an alley.

It was a dark alley.

As I looked down both ways of the alley I realized the tune stopped. Suddenly I got a chill down my spine. I turned to go back only to bump into something blocking my path. I look up to see Alex. But instead of his perfect brown eyes they were silver. Unfortunately that wasn't the only thing that was different.
He had fangs.

I was about to let out a scream when his hand covered my mouth muffling the cry.

"Shhh," he said looking into my eyes. I suddenly felt calm and he removed his hand, "I'm sorry, but you need to remember who you are."

I looked at him questioningly but before I could say anything he bit into my neck. Pain was all that I felt and with it images blocked my vision.

I could see myself running in a garden surrounded by flowers and trees. I was wearing an emerald green renaissance dress with my hair curled and braided. I suddenly stopped and looked around me. I frowned when I looked behind me.

"Alexander?" I called out. I walked back slowly repeating his name. I saw myself walking and suddenly was pulled by someone into a small hidden section surrounded by trees. I yelped out but was cut off as someone leaned down kissing me.

Alex.