Chapter 21: Smile!

Start from the beginning

"Aw come on Liz" Danielle said.

"GROUP HUG!" Niall yelled.

They all crushed Amelia, Julia and me in the middle of their group hug.

"NOOO YOUR GETTING ME WET!" I said. They all bursted out laughing.

"You dirty minded people" I said. That made them laugh again.

"Payback! Now if you excuse me. El and I have lots of catching up to do" Louis said.

"Not really. Lou you skyped and called me everyday. I dont think we really need catching up" el said smirking.

"Fine then. I guess we won't watch that movie you've wanted to see" he said. 

M "Let's go" El said grabbing his arm a leaving.

I laughed and waved by to them. Liam's and Danielle soon left. Zayn left also to get something to eat. Julia went back to the bunks to take a nap. So It was only Niall and me left. Well besides Julia who was sleeping. But still.

"Guess what I got?" Niall said smiling.

"Oreos?" I said automatically.

"How'd you know?" He said.

"I can smell it from a mile away. Of course I'm gonna know if there are oreos in the same room as me. Now... What kind of Oreos are they" I said.

"Strawberry" he said

"...can I have them?!" I said.

"If you can get it!" He said then ran off.

"Don't play this game again with me, Horan. I always win!" I said then chased after him.

I sped up as he ran into the kitchen. I was just about to grab him so I jumped onto his back.

"Hey! Cheater!" He said.

"There's no rules when I'm trying to get my Oreos!" I said.

He laughed and started running again. I tightened my grip not wanting to fall. I was laughing as he was running around. He stopped and I jumped off of him. I grabbed the Oreos. I was about to run off but he grabbed my wrist and spinned me around that I bumped into his chest.

One hand was locked around my wrist while the other was on the small part of my back pulling me closer to him. I was memorized as I stared into his eyes as his face got closer and closer to me. I still had a group grip on the Oreos just incase he is gonna try anything. He crashed his lips onto mines and I suddenly forgot about the Oreos...

I dropped them and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. He slammed me against the wall but to hard. His hips met mine as his tongue glided across my bottom lip begging for entrance; which I accepted. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me up by him keeping me up by my thighs. I let a small moan escape my lips as his hands trailed higher on my thighs.

I heard Julia yell "CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE BABIES WHEN I AM NOT IN THE BUS. THANK YOU"

we broke apart and bursted out laughing.

"Sorry! Forgot you were here!" I said still laughing.

"Well. Lets watch tv since SOMEONE RUINED THE MOOD" Niall said.

"WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU TWO DECIDE TO MAKE BABIES WHILE IM IN THE SAME GOD DAM ROOM" Julia said.

I bursted out laughing. Niall and I sat on the couch and he turned on the tv. I rested my head in bus shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. We settled on watching Grease.