Cupid's Love Arrow

Hey! So this is going to be a new story. Bringing you to tears, to laugh and many other emotions. I start CST's soon. So I'll update when I have the time! Enjoy!

-Athena

---------------------------------------------

Prologue•

As I was surfing through Instagram, I noticed one of the posts said

'That one friend that gives the best relationship advice but still is single.'

I thought 'Ha, I so hope that isn't me. My life would suck.'

And in fact it does. You know that one friend who gives the best relationship advice, but is still single? Well, here I am. Listening to my friends problems about her boyfriend. McKenzie and Adrian. I always thought, I would be the one needing relationship advice. Not giving it. I thought I would be the one to fall in love. To be swept off my feet.

Oh, and did I forget to introduce myself? Well my name is Christina Jeralds. You can call me CJ since most people do.

Oh and of course. Every story has a character in which they fall in love with. My character is Damien McClove. Obviously it won't work out. He's in college, I'm graduating high school. when I first started to fall for him in 7th grade when I saw him again. While he was a senior. Well anyways. Here's my story. Of how I unknowingly blocked Cupid's Love Arrow from hitting me.

---------------------------------------------

Introduction~

"Hey Christina!" Justin who sits behind me in choir. He wears glasses, and kind of is a nerd.

"Hey Justin, what's up?" I said showing him a glimmering smile as I do to everyone.

"Well, you know I was wondering, with the Full Moon Dance coming up, if you wanted to be my date?" He began to blush as he reached you.

"I'd love to be your da-" I never got to finish my sentence as he stared behind me in shock.

"N-N-Neverm-m-mind C-C-Christina." He said skimmpering away almost turning pale.

"The fuck?" I whispered to myself as I continued to walk down to my first class.

Christina is a very outgoing girl. She's known by many, loved by many. She fell in love at first sight with Damien McClove. It was in 5th grade when there was a volleyball game. She fell for him at first sight. But he was already 2 years away from graduating. She was only now finishing up elementary school. What was she to do? 6 years later, she herself is now finishing up high school. Guess who comes back, and enters her life? Find out, what should she do?

==========================

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy

Baii

-Athena